Workout Check-in

oh god, don't look at me. I SAID DON'T FUCKING LOOK AT ME

er, um *ahem* Congrats F33nX!

:p

i stepped on the scale here this morning and did a double take. of course, i couldn't even close the fucking damper on the fireplace or open a jar of applesauce because i'm so weak, so meh.

how are you feeling, pookie? any better?

well, after almost three seasons of cycling, being away from (most) bullshit, and being sick for the past month, i'm 5 lbs away from my goal weight :happydance:

of course, the weight will go back up once i can eat again. but it's almost a good feeling to be able to reach the goal with my fingertips :p

woohooo!!!!

i'm better, but have not been working out. i'm planning to spend the holiday kicking my ass with some wii boxing and x-coutry skiing (irl).

there's also an off change I may get to experience ice boating since there's an active scene in that area of michigan. that'll only work out my ass cheeks as I clench them while tearing across the ice at highway speeds.

i'm better, but have not been working out. i'm planning to spend the holiday kicking my ass with some wii boxing and x-coutry skiing (irl).

there's also an off change I may get to experience ice boating since there's an active scene in that area of michigan. that'll only work out my ass cheeks as I clench them while tearing across the ice at highway speeds.

The glutes are big muscles, that should burn some calories...

you should start mailing me baked goods. :D

I'm not so good with baking as I am with making hearty meals.

Like I just made a beef stew this weekend which ROCKS

Start with 3 lbs stew meat

In a Ziploc bag, put 1 cup flour, 1tsp salt, 1tsp pepper and 1tsp garlic, put the meat in the bag and toss to coat

In a large, heavy bottomed stew pot (I use a dutch oven) brown the meat in 1/4c veg oil, remove meat from pan and put in 1 chopped onion and 1 package of baby bella mushrooms (sliced) saute.

Add 4 cups of beef broth plus one can of Campbells beef broth plus 2 of those campbell cans of water, add 1tsp dried rosemary, 1tsp mediterranean basil and 2 bay leaves, put the meat back in the pot, bring to a boil, cover and simmer 1 hour

add sliced carrots, celery, diced potatoes, frozen peas, corn etc, cover and simmer another hour

Enjoy

Fanfrakingtastic

reputation_neg.gif
12-22-2008 07:32 PM SemperFly couch

Couch you say? The couch may very well be accessory to this heinous crime against her jeans.

Im allergic. :(. Get a fever, sneezing uncontrollably, headache. Until I down a handful of benadryl will it take the edge off. Lasts two weeks, ugh not worth it.