Workout Check-in

kiwi

Messin’ with Sasquatch
Apr 22, 2005
Summer
Marklar
₥15,753
Alright, so after seeing the butt contest thread, I really need to work on my butt and get it nice and toned, I can't be lazy anymore. I've got a bike, and think I might pull it out and go on quick bike rides at night after the kids are in bed. As far as aerobics go, I just do not like them and so will never be able to really commit to them for any extended period of time (meaning more then 3 days). So anyways, use this thread to post what exercising you did for the day in it, that way, we can all encourage each other!

Now that the thread is created, I won't actually be posting any exercising in it till Monday, but I'll have to make sure and exercise Monday so my thread won't fail.

i rode 12 miles today, plan on doing another 12 tomorrow if the weather holds. (maybe more)

been riding my mountain bike on paved trails since it's been raining like... every other day here...

For butt exercises, lunges seem to work the best for me. Oh and also the table position...

the_table.gif

I will be deadlifting 405 for reps tomorrow. Followed by 4 sets of weighted pullups and then 3 sets of bent over dumbell rows. (yes tomorrow's back day)

How about carrying a screaming infant around for 6 hours? Is that exercise? I didn't have time to do anything else yesterday. Today I will probably do some wii fit.

No, that's daily routine. For it to be exercise it has to be extreme screaming infant carrying, you gotta run from place to place and set up obstacles and stuff.

Carolyn Burnham: What the hell do you think you're doing?
Lester Burnham: I'm going to whale on my pecs and then do my back.

Not my daily routine. I have no children. Cat dodging did play a role though. 4 hours of sleep helped too. The infant is also suffering from acid reflux so it was constantly trying to arch its back and consequently pushing away from me, making the carrying more difficult. I'm no longer sure I want any children. I'm exhausted.

Not my daily routine. I have no children. Cat dodging did play a role though. 4 hours of sleep helped too. The infant is also suffering from acid reflux so it was constantly trying to arch its back and consequently pushing away from me, making the carrying more difficult. I'm no longer sure I want any children. I'm exhausted.

Oooooh.... if it's not your own kids, then it counts as like 3 weeks worth of workouts. Good job. :)

Don't worry, it really isn't as bad when it's your own kids. You figure them out, they figure you out, and you can handle things much better.

Don't worry, it really isn't as bad when it's your own kids. You figure them out, they figure you out, and you can handle things much better.

um, she's lying. it's 10 times worse because your child is looking at you like "fix me MOTHER" and you can do nothing but wait to die because you can't fix your own child. it's AWFUL.

um, she's lying. it's 10 times worse because your child is looking at you like "fix me MOTHER" and you can do nothing but wait to die because you can't fix your own child. it's AWFUL.

:heart: I've actually never had to deal with excessive screaming for long periods of time. Haylee used to scream crazy fits, but we'd just turn on the shower and let her listen to the water run, and she'd usually go to sleep within 20-30 minutes.

:heart: I've actually never had to deal with excessive screaming for long periods of time. Haylee used to scream crazy fits, but we'd just turn on the shower and let her listen to the water run, and she'd usually go to sleep within 20-30 minutes.

Unfortunately for me, this is the first time my neice has ever behaved this way and it happened to be the weekend I volunteered to babysit. I think she's just feeling really awful. Usually she's a lot of fun. She's an amazing kid. Now that I'm rested I feel much better about the situation.