Workout Check-in

i'm actually doing circuits the last month, so a little of each, but mostly the big muscle groups. when I was training specific muscle groups I would do:

chest/bi
back/tri
shoulders/legs
off day

repeat.

Last edited:
OMG, ate a plate of taco doritos today with my chicken salad sandwich on pita. was supp to be like 10 chips as a treat..

then I kept on eating.. and kept on.. even as I was stuffing the crumbs in my mouth I was saying stop.. stop..

and then the bag was empty.

taste buds > self discipline today. :-(

I AM, however, headed for a kicka$$ training session at LFF. and hoping the baby will tolerate a few miles in the park.. gotta burn the seasoned crunchy goodness off.

OMG, ate a plate of taco doritos today with my chicken salad sandwich on pita. was supp to be like 10 chips as a treat..

then I kept on eating.. and kept on.. even as I was stuffing the crumbs in my mouth I was saying stop.. stop..

and then the bag was empty.

taste buds > self discipline today. :-(

I AM, however, headed for a kicka$$ training session at LFF. and hoping the baby will tolerate a few miles in the park.. gotta burn the seasoned crunchy goodness off.

Why are you referring to Lifestyles Family fitness? Where you bring your body to life?

A few techniques can help
you get through the holiday season (as well as the Super Bowl
parties and Valentine’s Day) without having to loosen your belt.

Moderation.
Allow yourself some special treats but watch the serving size. Feel the need to try
everything at a party? Try appetizer sized helpings instead of a full serving.
Brainstorm with co-workers healthy ways to celebrate without excessive amounts of
food such as hosting a healthy-recipes holiday luncheon.

Move.
Look for opportunities to walk, stretch or just move around. Extra movement can help
offset extra calories. Take a brisk walk after a holiday party. The weather is perfect
here in Florida this time of year!

Rest.
The holiday season can leave some feeling exhausted, which can lead to the urge to
overeat. Simplify your holiday routine or limit your activities if you begin to feel
overwhelmed or exhausted. Have healthy snacks on hand as you shop to help avoid
unhealthy temptations. This practice can save money as well as calories.

Manage stress and emotions.
Many people use food to provide comfort from the sadness, anxiety or loss they feel
around the holidays. Be realistic and do not expect the holidays to be perfect. If old
traditions are causing you stress, incorporate new traditions. At parties, avoid filling
silence or a lull in conversation with food. Finally, exercise is of great benefit for
emotional eating.

Very good. :heart:

Just don't yo-yo it back on.

well, it's a lifestyle change, and my mindset has changed with it. i don't think i can forget how uncomfortable and uggish it is to be so overweight. :eek: i can always just think of what i'm doing for my kids as i'm doing it for myself...role model, health reasons (i kinda wanna live and stuff, and i don't want diabetes since my chance of getting it is significantly higher), energy level, and i just LOOK better dammit. :D

well, after almost three seasons of cycling, being away from (most) bullshit, and being sick for the past month, i'm 5 lbs away from my goal weight :happydance:

of course, the weight will go back up once i can eat again. but it's almost a good feeling to be able to reach the goal with my fingertips :p