Why do I have to wash my hands after peeing?

*Fuxx Burger* said:
Well its a good thing I dont live there, or their dirty pots and pans would be laying ontop of their bed one day when they get home from work.

If my roomate left one pot in the sink I would go balistic :lol:

Clean up your mess dammit!

That's nothing.

My old roommate used to have a couple of habits that one day put me over the edge. Story time kiddies.

One night while we were still dating, Katrina and I went to this really great pizza place. Of course we couldn't eat it all, so I took the leftovers home with me for lunches during the week. I put in the fridge in the box and didn't think anything of it. Until the next morning. I opened up the box and there were bites out of the pizza. Not mine because I was saving it for lunch. So I asked Brad what the hell was going on. "Oh I got up after you got home, and I was kinda hungry so I had a couple bites." Yyeeeeah. I of course had to ask him why he felt the need to put it back in the box. "Iono" and off he shambled to go back to bed. Strike 1 fucker.

He went to his mom's house for Christmas one year, so I figured that'd be a good time for me to get some rest and just hang out. Well, I had just bought some extra yummy Fuji apples. A couple days after Brad left, I remembered that I needed to get to eating my apples. I reach into the bag and get a handful of mush. Sonofabitch Brad..... I open the bag, and there were 4 apples with bites out of them. Strike 2 fucker.

The last straw for me. The bathroom. Brad was a redhead that shed his hair like a molting buffalo. Hair everywhere. Head hair. Chest hair. Worst of all... the red pubes everywhere. It was gross. I tried to keep it clean, but couldn't keep up with his insane shed rate, so I decided to just give it up one week. One of those 'I'll see how bad it gets before he notices' kind of things. That sick bastard didn't notice. Strike 3 fucker.

Of course, as luck would have it, right after the bathroom incident, there was another mysterious food munching and I absolutely went off on him. We didn't speak the entire 6 months we lived together after that, nor have I seen or heard from him in the last 14 years.

Yeah Fuxx, I'm kind of a neat freak too....

BigDov said:
That's nothing.

My old roommate used to have a couple of habits that one day put me over the edge. Story time kiddies.

One night while we were still dating, Katrina and I went to this really great pizza place. Of course we couldn't eat it all, so I took the leftovers home with me for lunches during the week. I put in the fridge in the box and didn't think anything of it. Until the next morning. I opened up the box and there were bites out of the pizza. Not mine because I was saving it for lunch. So I asked Brad what the hell was going on. "Oh I got up after you got home, and I was kinda hungry so I had a couple bites." Yyeeeeah. I of course had to ask him why he felt the need to put it back in the box. "Iono" and off he shambled to go back to bed. Strike 1 fucker.

He went to his mom's house for Christmas one year, so I figured that'd be a good time for me to get some rest and just hang out. Well, I had just bought some extra yummy Fuji apples. A couple days after Brad left, I remembered that I needed to get to eating my apples. I reach into the bag and get a handful of mush. Sonofabitch Brad..... I open the bag, and there were 4 apples with bites out of them. Strike 2 fucker.

The last straw for me. The bathroom. Brad was a redhead that shed his hair like a molting buffalo. Hair everywhere. Head hair. Chest hair. Worst of all... the red pubes everywhere. It was gross. I tried to keep it clean, but couldn't keep up with his insane shed rate, so I decided to just give it up one week. One of those 'I'll see how bad it gets before he notices' kind of things. That sick bastard didn't notice. Strike 3 fucker.

Of course, as luck would have it, right after the bathroom incident, there was another mysterious food munching and I absolutely went off on him. We didn't speak the entire 6 months we lived together after that, nor have I seen or heard from him in the last 14 years.

Yeah Fuxx, I'm kind of a neat freak too....
You are much more forgiving then I am. I woulda chewed them out after strike 1.

The pube shedding would have pushed me over the edge. There is NOTHING nastier then that. Thankfully my girls were really neat in that area, or they just didn't have any to shed :fly: