Why do I have to wash my hands after peeing?

ChikkenNoodul said:
Pictures don't do it justice, most places will send you small samples.

It feels like silk when polished

(Note, NOT the same as granite)

I'll have to make sure to look at it when we get another house.

kiwi said:
I'll have to make sure to look at it when we get another house.
You can go to Home Depot and check it out, they typcially have samples of it there.

ChikkenNoodul said:
Really?

I've never seen slate countertop samples at the ol' HD :fly:

On a related note, we just picked out our slabs of Verde Ubatuba granite at the warehouse this morning

Only 4 more weeks 'till a functioning kitchen!
Actually I've never seen samples of slate countertops, only flooring... and it was at Home Depot. Until your post, I didn't even know one could get slate countertops. I like the rough cut of the flooring, how it's still layered and uneven... and some tiles have iron deposits in them which have rusted and give you amazing oranges and yellows and reds which compliment the blue green gray of the tile.

zengirl said:
Actually I've never seen samples of slate countertops, only flooring... and it was at Home Depot. Until your post, I didn't even know one could get slate countertops. I like the rough cut of the flooring, how it's still layered and uneven... and some tiles have iron deposits in them which have rusted and give you amazing oranges and yellows and reds which compliment the blue green gray of the tile.
The countertops are smoooooth

www.camaraslate.com does it, but I can't find it on their site at the moment

I didn't know you could either, but our contractor has done a couple with the folks above.

Fat Burger said:
Once I no longer have roommates that leave week-old containers of cooked broccoli and other crap laying around, I might be able to actually do post-cooking cleanup.
I won't cook in the kitchen unless it's clean.

zengirl said:
I won't cook in the kitchen unless it's clean.
Their kitchen grosses me out.... I get a weird lump in my throat when he is cooking in there.... his roomates are kinda gross... there is nothign I hate more then dirty pots lying around with food stuck to the bottom. Then there's Josh trying to cook amongst it all....

*shudders* eww

*Fuxx Burger* said:
Their kitchen grosses me out.... I get a weird lump in my throat when he is cooking in there.... his roomates are kinda gross... there is nothign I hate more then dirty pots lying around with food stuck to the bottom. Then there's Josh trying to cook amongst it all....

*shudders* eww
:fly:

Thus the rule in my house that I am the only person allowed to cook

*Fuxx Burger* said:
Well its not his fault... he has messy roomates....
But we are both extremely tidy people, so that wont go down in our home :fly:
But still, even if there are roommates there still has to be house rules. I hate cleaning up someone else's mess so they just arent' allowed to make one :fly:

Well its a good thing I dont live there, or their dirty pots and pans would be laying ontop of their bed one day when they get home from work.

If my roomate left one pot in the sink I would go balistic :lol:

Clean up your mess dammit!

*Fuxx Burger* said:
Well its a good thing I dont live there, or their dirty pots and pans would be laying ontop of their bed one day when they get home from work.

If my roomate left one pot in the sink I would go balistic :lol:

Clean up your mess dammit!
:lol: