Why are you married?

Did your Sangria have 4 ozs of Tequila in it?

;)

lol. Trust me, after I finished mine, I was pretty buzzed too. Although, I don't think anyone was thinking otherwise.

You're at work. She's a lazy housewife. By the time you got home, I'd be halfway back to Ohio.

You never did that for me and I was IN Ohio :(

Of course you would have had more on your face than just a grin.

Did your Sangria have 4 ozs of Tequila in it?

;)

lol. Trust me, after I finished mine, I was pretty buzzed too. Although, I don't think anyone was thinking otherwise.

WTF? I thought there was only a shot in mine! I couldn't taste much tequila either. Cheers to the machine!!!!!

WTF? I thought there was only a shot in mine! I couldn't taste much tequila either. Cheers to the machine!!!!!

:lol: Men have their tricks ;)

The machine is bad ass though. But no, 4 ozs tequila, 4ozs mix, 2 ozs triple sec, and some lime. Fun times, fun times.

I made more yesterday. I was proper fucked.

That's amazing. Usually I won't drink a mixed drink because they taste horrible. The drink you made was a slushy a child could enjoy.

Keep it away from, Zac; please.

That's amazing. Usually I won't drink a mixed drink because they taste horrible. The drink you made was a slushy a child could enjoy.

Keep it away from, Zac; please.

What? The mixer, or the drink? :lol:

I didn't think he still needed to get you drunk. Well, the more you know. :D

It's why she doesn't work. Just leaving the house would be an open temptation for rape.

Worst defend ever, "Your honor, I just had to throw myself upon her, I mean look at that outfit she was wearing!!"

Similar to "Your honor, I didn't know that woman was a man when I flirted with her, that's why I killed her/him" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gay_panic_defense