Ontopic Who's Nicer: The Religious or Atheists?

I was replying to zengirl, I think.

Yeah. It's my thinking that the state was set up to be Godless but the individuals themselves were not. If that makes any sense. I mean that's the whole point, that the religious leaders and the political leaders are different and separate. The part that's circular though, is that faith defines a person, so if that person is selected to run a political office, how can we resonably expect faith not to influence that office? It's too hard to think about it right now.

• Gravy
Reactions: 1 person
Interesting read. I don't really have an opinion on it, except to say that Dr. Laura needs to choke on a big jew dick.

Which is nicer big jew dick or atheist dick?

Maybe a topic change in the offing.
atheist c0ckle is probably uncut, if that scotchs your decision making

edit: that application of the word filter makes me think of the south park episode about the list

"That didn't sparkle with her, did it? "

Last edited:
I will read the article but my initial thought is you can't give a simple answer to that question, i.e. you have to look at the individual. Some people are "nice" (whatever you mean by that, but I assume you mean, a decent person), some are not. Their religiosity of lack of it is really quite irrelevant.

Was about to chime in with 'In England we wouldn't give a fuck if someone is religious or not'. In fact if someone was a politician if they went on about religion I think it would really hurt their chances.

Explain Ann Widdecombe please.

I will read the article but my initial thought is you can't give a simple answer to that question, i.e. you have to look at the individual. Some people are "nice" (whatever you mean by that, but I assume you mean, a decent person), some are not. Their religiosity of lack of it is really quite irrelevant.

This
You cant generalize entire groups this way