Ontopic Who's Nicer: The Religious or Atheists?

A lot of atheists don't accept gays too. I surmise it's because they act like fags.

20091108230404!SouthParkFags686.png

And even if gays are theists, or even just religious, a majority of the religions have declared us evil anyway, so religious gays can't be nice, either.

im sure buddhist gays are pretty relaxed

muslim gays will blow you.....up

We'll find out.

http://bighollywood.breitbart.com/ggutfeld/2010/08/09/investment-opportunity-my-ground-zero-gay-bar/

Fox News provocateur Greg Gutfeld plans to open a gay bar next to the controversial Ground Zero mosque

I’m announcing tonight, that I am planning to build and open the first gay bar that caters not only to the west, but also Islamic gay men. To best express my sincere desire for dialogue, the bar will be situated next to the mosque Park51, in an available commercial space.

He's getting the cash from investors.
I'm sure but I'm betting they won't go through with it and actually open

I wish they would, though. just for the sake of making the whole argument hilarious

but practically speaking, there's little market for it even in ny so it would survive long

I he really wants to get their business, this is the dumbest idea possible. No Islamic gay person is going to enter into a known gay club right in front of his worship center.

But it's not a worship center.

I'm sure but I'm betting they won't go through with it and actually open

I wish they would, though. just for the sake of making the whole argument hilarious

but practically speaking, there's little market for it even in ny so it would survive long

Actually, with all of the other gay bars closing down, this might actually hold up. It has a gimmick, gays love their drinks, and there are some hottie Arabic men :drool:

I guess back to the OP, what is your definition of nice? What activities do you include that shows someone as nice? If it is evening out the bad with the good and having more good than bad, I would argue the religious are oneuping the atheists pretty well. For all of the atrocities that the religious have done in history there have been quite a few advances as well, especially when charity is involved. Some outliers of activities I think shade the good work that goes unnoticed around the world. Not every priest molests children, however EVERY priest is ordained to scotch people and to lead them to some answer.

And let's not forget the tremendous work those trappist monasteries do with beer. Without then chim's mouth would be forever parched.

Last edited:
Yes, and the singing of the toneless chorals. Mostly, though, I am in it for the free crackers and wine