Ontopic Who's Nicer: The Religious or Atheists?

PS to that story: The guy is now apparently a truck driver and doesn't come to church. I win by default!

I'm pretty much the nicest person I know, so obviously it's the religious people.

I agree with this.

My kind, although acknowledged as a not a choice by the largest religious body in the world has been afflicted with "an intrinsic moral evil" according to those in charge of the faith.

In some expressions, my kind of affliction is not even deemed worthy of repenting or forgiveness to partake in the sacrament, so how would one cure themselves of this evil?

Options include pastoral and bishop care to the torture or death of homosexuals, depending on the location of the presiding ministers of the faith.

Since it seems the largest religious segment of the world's population has doctrines against a natural characteristic that was divinely developed, yet this characteristic is of instrinsic moral evil, one can only conclude homosexuals are by design evil and therefore cannot be nice.

This is also backed up by the second most popular religious body in the world, thereby making up more than 60% of the total world's population believing my kind cannot by nice by definition.

Since my kind is not allowed into those religious bodies willingly and universally, we cannot be a practicing religious being. So maybe "atheist" isn't appropriate but rather "agnostic by design" people are not as nice as religious.

i didn't call him a bible thumper, I said he's a bigger dickbag than bible thumpers

I like laughing at religious ideals too but maher is one step away from dawkins, one of the biggest douchebags on the planet

Oh please enlighten me on how dawkins became a "dickbag"......

I agree with this.

My kind, although acknowledged as a not a choice by the largest religious body in the world has been afflicted with "an intrinsic moral evil" according to those in charge of the faith.

In some expressions, my kind of affliction is not even deemed worthy of repenting or forgiveness to partake in the sacrament, so how would one cure themselves of this evil?

Options include pastoral and bishop care to the torture or death of homosexuals, depending on the location of the presiding ministers of the faith.

Since it seems the largest religious segment of the world's population has doctrines against a natural characteristic that was divinely developed, yet this characteristic is of instrinsic moral evil, one can only conclude homosexuals are by design evil and therefore cannot be nice.

This is also backed up by the second most popular religious body in the world, thereby making up more than 60% of the total world's population believing my kind cannot by nice by definition.

Since my kind is not allowed into those religious bodies willingly and universally, we cannot be a practicing religious being. So maybe "atheist" isn't appropriate but rather "agnostic by design" people are not as nice as religious.

I love you, even if Jesus doesn't <3 :heart:

633686978107446910jesus.jpg

I agree with this.

you calling atheists gay? :wtf:

A lot of atheists don't accept gays too. I surmise it's because they act like fags.