GAY Who are the Flatboi Downs-Pt II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Artie chokes (mellowinman) is a narcissist. He had ample opportunity to befriend the FBK but it doesn't fit into his narrative.
Rich has a (slightly) above average IQ and feels a need to be worshipped and followed. This is pretty easy on a bass website which uses big box stores as it's model.
Rich is the "Mayor of Band Management". Self proclaimed. Played keyboards in his wife's band. Burned her house down then stole the insurance money. Bought a nice bass and amp and then moved in with his other ex wife.
I lost the thread of where he went after that so I'm likely about 3 years behind.

All these feuds seem silly to me now. My kids are almost halfway to college. Not sure how long I can even continue to play music live, as my physical limitations grow each passing year.
Spend time with those you love. Nurture them. Make bad jokes. Hug a lot.
These are the things which matter.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
You didn't lose anything, the fraud deleted all his posts he made. He would like people to forget the BS he pulled. Wouldn't say he has a slight above average IQ, he just thinks he does. Only way he can try to get ahead is to rip people off. Hope karma keeps giving him what he deserves. He might had a Merry Christmas in 2014 after skipping town with my insurance money but after July 2015 I have been living a fantastic life. I went thru hell from the day of the fire until July of the following year but having the life I have now it was worth it. That fire rid of me of a very piece of toxic scum. I have gain back much more than he stole. It wasn't a ex-wife he ran to it was a alcoholic ex girlfriend, and she dumped him after my insurance money ran out. I guess broke dick wasn't as fun to be around. He still has his karaoke machine to play with, so he still can be a big star on youtube butchering songs.

Stopped at the mother in law's house yesterday. Her neighbor comes over and tells me she has fleas and must have gotten them from my dog.
I said to her does my dog visit you often?
My dog has never been here.

She got mad and said it's my fault.
No it isn't.

She thinks my in law got fleas from my dog and brought them home.

I told her my dog is well groomed and seen by a vet on a regular basis. He has no fleas. I don't have any in my home.

For fun I looked her up and down and told her she should leave before she gives us fleas. Man was she pissed.
Did you top it off with "Go be a hippo-twat-amus on your own time"?

• Gravy
Reactions: Strings
Status
Not open for further replies.