GAY Who are the Flatboi Downs-Pt II

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the point of growing weed in a cabinet? A controlled environment? Does it keep the infrared spy planes from noticing the plants?

Very rarely can an odor be detected, and it’s inmy family room, five feet from our entrance. It looks like a gun safe.

I think the idea was a stealthy grow operation, even in an apartment. It’s possible to dry them in the cabinet too, but I usually have too much to do that with and I replant immediately whenever possible.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
My other option is to do like the kid up the street (kid huh, he’s 36) and convert a room into a grow room, but we don’t have the space. The only spare room is full of drum sets.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
And I’ve reaped an Oz off of a 2 ft tall plant before.

There was a time (when it was new) that I had like 8 Oz around here. I only use maybe less than 20 grams a month.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
I saw a documentary about how they fly planes over Humboldt County at low altitudes with infrared sensors and they know which houses are growhouses.

I don’t know if they’d detect me. It’s never warmer in the cabinet than in the house.

I had a lot of people sneer when I said “LED light”, and one guy said “You’ll never get any buds bigger than your thumb”. I don’t know if anyone remembers the pic I posted once with the bud next to the soup can.

I saw a documentary about how they fly planes over Humboldt County at low altitudes with infrared sensors and they know which houses are growhouses.

Good grief.
Radio chatter transcript.
"Making our first pass of Oak Ave"
"Passing a row of houses"
"Jerking off, jerking off, doing laundry, jerking off and doing laundry ... We got one!!! Grow house 2112 Oak Ave.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes and HipHugHer
I don’t know if they’d detect me. It’s never warmer in the cabinet than in the house.

I had a lot of people sneer when I said “LED light”, and one guy said “You’ll never get any buds bigger than your thumb”. I don’t know if anyone remembers the pic I posted once with the bud next to the soup can.

That was gonna be my question about heat and energy draw.
I could probably get away with it at my current abode.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
That was gonna be my question about heat and energy draw.
I could probably get away with it at my current abode.

The whole idea behind growing in cabinets was secrecy. The exhaust fan has a great filter, and the price of the filters has dropped to 1/3 what they were when I got the cabinet.

I’m thankful my roomie doesn’t blow a gasket during drying time because the entire house smells like wet pot for a few days.

Status
Not open for further replies.