GAY Who are the Flatboi Downs-Pt II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought so...it's fully legal to grow here though I think. up to 4 plants. pre-legalization I think our servers had us around CA$60/mo for a 3br apartment, so that would definitely have been a red flag if anyone looked into it.

but, that aside, I pretty much exclusively live in apartments/condos and move cities every 4 months so it's not particularly viable to grow anyway.

$60/mo for any 3-bedroom place is hilariously low to me. I would jump out of my pants if I got a bill that small.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
Apartment. No bill for exterior lights, probably no electricity to run a furnace, no electricity washer & dryer,etc. But yeah, $45/month USD would be cool as shit eve here in Michigan.
Here electric, water, sewer, trash pickup, bunch of other bullshit they hit you for is all on one city utility bill, all or nothing. That's still a helluva good deal on just the electric portion though.

He went on to say it was probably 60 per roommate, so 180.

Here electric, water, sewer, trash pickup, bunch of other bullshit they hit you for is all on one city utility bill, all or nothing. That's still a helluva good deal on just the electric portion though.

He went on to say it was probably 60 per roommate, so 180.
Missed that.
Wow, have never dealt with a combined bill like that. I guess I'm lucky, only electric and trash and separate bills for those. Water and sewer are - well and septic. :) But that ain't free really either.

Missed that.
Wow, have never dealt with a combined bill like that. I guess I'm lucky, only electric and trash and separate bills for those. Water and sewer are - well and septic. :) But that ain't free really either.

Natural gas is a separate company and bill. That's it though.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
Missed that.

The combined bill thing is City of Austin Utilities and you have to buy them all. They don't want you saving a few bucks by burning your trash in your backyard or pooping in a Cathole.

All kinda surrounding towns and unincorporated areas out in the county do it different/more separate like yours.

These shysters charge you for water and wastewater. You buy it coming in then you buy the same water again going out. I asked them to show me where the meter was on the sewer pipe because I knew that much water wasn't going out that way and they acted like I was nuts.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
The combined bill thing is City of Austin Utilities and you have to buy them all. They don't want you saving a few bucks by burning your trash in your backyard or pooping in a Cathole.

All kinda surrounding towns and unincorporated areas out in the county do it different/more separate like yours.

These shysters charge you for water and wastewater. You buy it coming in then you buy the same water again going out. I asked them to show me where the meter was on the sewer pipe because I knew that much water wasn't going out that way and they acted like I was nuts.
Yeah we got The Gazinta and goesoutta.They charge us for Wastewater. I considered coming up with a drainage system that goes from the sink right out to the lawn so we can water the lawn with the waste water but as you said there's no gazoutta meter so it's all bulshit.

Yeah we got The Gazinta and goesoutta.They charge us for Wastewater. I considered coming up with a drainage system that goes from the sink right out to the lawn so we can water the lawn with the waste water but as you said there's no gazoutta meter so it's all bulshit.

I got the kitchen sink drain going out to the flowerbed and the washing machine drain going out on the grass so there's way less water going out than's coming in but if I point this out to them instead of lowering my wastewater bill and congratulating me on my water conservation efforts they'll slap me with a plumbing code violation and make me send all the water down the pipe where they'll double-bill me for it and leverage me into buying even more water from them because I can't recycle the water I already bought on the way in anymore then they'll double-bill me for that extra water calling it even more wastewater too even though it's now the water that's going on the ground and not through their pipes.

It's a fuckin racket.
Somebody is getting rich off this deal and it's not me.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant and nukes
I got the kitchen sink drain going out to the flowerbed and the washing machine drain going out on the grass so there's way less water going out than's coming in but if I point this out to them instead of lowering my wastewater bill and congratulating me on my water conservation efforts they'll slap me with a plumbing code violation and make me send all the water down the pipe where they'll double-bill me for it and leverage me into buying even more water from them because I can't recycle the water I already bought on the way in anymore then they'll double-bill me for that extra water calling it even more wastewater too even though it's now the water that's going on the ground and not through their pipes.

It's a fuckin racket.
Somebody is getting rich off this deal and it's not me.
I had well water and city sewer at last house. So yeah, I felt like they were just plucking a number from thin air on what to charge for sewer.

Here they either need to meter the goesoutta or just fuck off and call it what it is, a tax, that everybody just pays whether they use it a little or a lot or not at all.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
Status
Not open for further replies.