GAY Who are the Flatboi Downs-Pt II

Status
Not open for further replies.
our st patty's party has slowed down. doubt we broke 20k kids this year. they've started really tightening up the policing.

bout the only thing this city and school is known for. glad I got to be here for the peak years.

You should totally leave it shocking pink and put her to work polishing those friction points. Let the other dudes dads get beat by a shockingly pink car. That would be awesome.

What was y'alls first date with your current?

Mine was a Great White concert, complete with zebra print weight lifting pants and unabashed cock rock.

They went on to burn down a nightclub and kill some people. Metaphorical to say the least.

Foreshadowing might be a more appropriate literary term.

Last edited:
  • Gravy
Reactions: nukes
What was y'alls first date with your current?

Mine was a Great White concert, complete with zebra print weight lifting pants and unabashed cock rock.

They went on to burn down a nightclub and kill some people. Metaphorical to say the least.

Foreshadowing might be a more appropriate literary term.
Basic meal at a Mexican place near her but I was almost an hour late - due to being stuck in traffic going to a concert at our largest local venue. It's always rock -n- roll causing the trouble. She still gives me mild shit about that, 16 years later.

Basic meal at a Mexican place near her but I was almost an hour late - due to being stuck in traffic going to a concert at our largest local venue. It's always rock -n- roll causing the trouble. She still gives me mild shit about that, 16 years later.
You set the precedent correctly. Now she always expects you to be an hour late.

Did it take a long time to finish flowering? Slimmer buds? Just asking because many of the early Diesel strains were like that and I'm unfamiliar with that one. But yeah, most Diesels are killer shit.

My mini grow is weird that I make them do what I want. Hydro.

Behaviors can be coaxed out of them through chemical manipulation. Oops wrong topic.

Behaviors can be coaxed out of them through chemical manipulation.

That’s better.

3 weeks from seed to 10”-12”
Transplant to hydro
Harvest always within 10 weeks.
Fast turnaround, poor to medium yields (cabinet grow plus LED light)
Enough for one or two users depending on yields and sticktoitiveness.

tenor.gif

• Gravy
Reactions: Strings and nukes
My mini grow is weird that I make them do what I want. Hydro.

Behaviors can be coaxed out of them through chemical manipulation. Oops wrong topic.

Behaviors can be coaxed out of them through chemical manipulation.

That’s better.

3 weeks from seed to 10”-12”
Transplant to hydro
Harvest always within 10 weeks.
Fast turnaround, poor to medium yields (cabinet grow plus LED light)
Enough for one or two users depending on yields and sticktoitiveness.
Sativa, indica, or hybrid?

Sativa, indica, or hybrid?

I usually go one Sativa (or a sativa-heavy hybrid) or two, a 50/50 hybrid or two, and one Indica for evening use.

Growing in a cabinet is weird because Indica plants only get maybe 2 ft tall, at the very most. I’ve only had one batch get out of hand (too tall) and I had to keep topping them then I realized my light timer was set wrong. Derp.

Status
Not open for further replies.