GAY Who are the Flatboi Downs - Part III

lost our oldest family dog the other day. got him when i was 9....i'm almost 23 now.
he always loved me best i'm pretty sure. it was noticeable. slept on my bed when i was a kid until we both got too big to fit. damn dog always stretched his legs out and nearly kicked me off. after i moved out for university he just took the whole bed for himself until he got too old to keep jumping up that high. always glued to my side when i visited, the younger dog always stuck with my mom.

got the call after the fact. knew one of these times leaving my parents' house would be the last time i saw him, didn't think it would be christmas though. at least he was up and in the best shape in years over the christmas break. a happy last visit.
been a lot of looking through old pics this weekend. keep your animal friends close folks.

@wetwillie eddie baba! have you heard of or seen watches by a brand called nomos? after ages i have seen a watch i like was just wondering if you know about these :)

C77618_1_det.png

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
@wetwillie eddie baba! have you heard of or seen watches by a brand called nomos? after ages i have seen a watch i like was just wondering if you know about these :)

C77618_1_det.png
I'm of no help on that. Never heard of them.
IF you find other brands you like, try "Pepsi" in the search terms - "Pepsi" is the trade term for red/white/blue faces. I pulled up a Skagen(mid grade - mid price, decent) using "Pepsi face Skagen". "Pepsi bezel watch" gets you hundreds.
Add: did a little search. Those appear to be better quality watches(the brand). Starting aruond $1k new, moving up quickly from there to $5k range.
*reminder - my bread & butter are vintage, electronic watches. There's 65 years of electro-mechanicls and 50 years of digitals in there. That's plenty.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: adi
I'm of no help on that. Never heard of them.
IF you find other brands you like, try "Pepsi" in the search terms - "Pepsi" is the trade term for red/white/blue faces. I pulled up a Skagen(mid grade - mid price, decent) using "Pepsi face Skagen". "Pepsi bezel watch" gets you hundreds.
Add: did a little search. Those appear to be better quality watches(the brand). Starting aruond $1k new, moving up quickly from there to $5k range.
*reminder - my bread & butter are vintage, electronic watches. There's 65 years of electro-mechanicls and 50 years of digitals in there. That's plenty.
much thanks eddie baba :) :) i will chk out others (gonna chk out some vintage electronic ones also) and do the "pepsi" search for watches :)

Last edited:
  • Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
I recorded Kolchak last night.
This episode is about a Werewolf on a cruise ship.
Entitled "The Werewolf"
Talk about giving the plot away.
Ahh, the 70s.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer