GAY Who are the Flatboi Downs - Part III

I like the sandal idea but I have quit wearing anything but "nice" sandals and only for when I am staying clean. If I buy and wear tough sandals, like hikers, I get sticks and shit coming into my sandals. Either barefoot or looking like a construction tard wearing shorts with leather work boots.
Cargo shorts + work boots is not tard attire places where it routinely hits 100f every afternoon. Long pants and long sleeves is.

• Gravy
Reactions: Strings
Cargo shorts + work boots is not tard attire places where it routinely hits 100f every afternoon. Long pants and long sleeves is.
I know - it just looks funny to people not doing that work. The addition of a toolbelt really adds to it. When I was about 28-29 I was re-roofing a flat roofed building. I was super buff at time, hair like a young Eddie Van Halen. I noticed the ladies in the office building next door were checking me out while they smoked on the roof of their building. The next day I climbed up there in my red Nike high-tops, my red Speedo swimsuit and my tool belt. Maybe some sunglasses.:cool: The catcalls were amazing!:fly:

• Haha
Reactions: HipHugHer
Hmm...seems like I have the place to myself.
That's dangerous, you know.
It's like that at times. Although, I bet there were a handful of visitors on, lurking and reading. People are "there", they just aren't talking to you. Or me ;)
Just looked @04:30 - 2 members, 39 visitors. Granted, the visitor count may not reflect reality very well, depending on how long an activity "window" it is set for. The visitors may not have been on site for hours but still show in the count.

I figure half the visitors are automated spam and data mining bots.
The other half are some combination of suspicious spouses, lonely children from broken homes, and thai ladyboys.

• Love
Reactions: wetwillie
They didn't have the internet when I was a lonely child from a broken home.
So I joined a band. I was too scrawny for a gang.
oh man, our gang would have loved you. We needed a skinny guy so when we broke out a small window on a building we'd have someone to pass in through it - to unlock the door, duh.

I saw the most beautiful woman at the grocery store today. So beautiful I couldn't tell you what waz on the muzak. Just Somme olde pop new age stuff.
The one time I thought ok I'm gonna walk down the aisle she's in even though I don't need anything from that aisle I started sneezing and coughing and slurping up snot from inside my covid mask and shuddered and ran away.
Man was she beautiful.