GAY Who are the Flatboi Downs - Part III

^ that place is kinda funny, like real stripped down old school.

Got 2 phone lines and if they're on both of them you just get an old fashion busy signal, no recorded message or anything.

If they put you on "hold" they just lay the phone on the counter. Can hear them shouting orders back to the kitchen, or yelling at someone in the parking lot their stuff is ready, or finishing up the order on the other phone, etc.

Since the covid thing they started the just pickup at the door thing and the little front area that used to have a few dining tables in it is just piled with cases on top of cases of Styrofoam boxes and other supplies that would normally be in a storage closet somewhere.

And of course talk really fast. Gotta listen close.

Little place does one hell of a lot of business that way though.

• Gravy
  • Love
Reactions: adi and wetwillie
Damn this got me good lol. Biden was giving me a semi earlier with all his talk of agendas and Bernie in the same sentences.

Few more days maybe things can go back to some kind of normal. Maybe.

Ugly is in the eye of the beuglyer
I tried telling my wife about "Reason OUr Kids Are Ugly" and she didn't want to hear it. NO, NO, NO - sounds negative, why do you listen to that crap? Then she saw it was Conway and Loretta and she was "Aww, he loved her so much." And laughed like fuck at the song. :)