GAY Who are the Flatboi Downs - Part III

An enterprising fellow could cash in as a pro boomer activist at least for a few years in this unbridled ageist society. A few tweets here, a spot on the today show there, boom youve got a career in the shaming industry

An enterprising fellow could cash in as a pro boomer activist at least for a few years in this unbridled ageist society. A few tweets here, a spot on the today show there, boom youve got a career in the shaming industry

Hey man we used to think the older folks were dumb and didnt know shit and were out of touch with the world too, the difference is we were 14 then and we grew up.

There's 30-somethings and even 40-somethings on here who still think they're the be all - end all.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
I'm a 40-something myself I'm just one of the ones that grew up.

Barely slipped into getting to grow up under the old ways where shit made sense.

Didn't need helmets and orange cones to do kid things.
People knew if they were boys or girls.
Could speak our minds without getting ridiculed because some light in the loafers Nancy got "offended".
Had guns in our cars at school but never shot anybody.
If you lost, you lost, deal with it. Your "feelings" aren't any more important than anyone else.
If shit didn't go your way, figure out how to do better next time instead of blaming everyone and everything else for your own failure.
If you want to know where the source of your problems lie, look in the mirror.
Sometimes shit hurts. That's just the way it is.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
Hey man we used to think the older folks were dumb and didnt know shit and were out of touch with the world too, the difference is we were 14 then and we grew up.

There's 30-somethings and even 40-somethings on here who still think they're the be all - end all.
If old people and young people would pay attention to each other instead of thinking they know everything they'd realize there's much to be learned from both.

xlarge

Lightning round !

How do you live with yourself with all the shames ?

First team with an answer moves on to the turtle lightning round

• Gravy
Reactions: adi