GAY Who are the Flatboi Downs - Part III

concise communication is one of the most important skills you'll learn for pretty much any workplace. I even have to pay for courses on it in a statistics/finance degree.
Understanding poor communication seems to be just as important as being able to communicate well.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
Wtf. At least the day of the week lines up with the date. But is it due at 1am or noon??

he thought the only error was saying AM instead of PM. he thought noon meant 1pm.

he ended up just making it 11:59pm and apologizing for confusion.

• Haha
Reactions: adi
crowdmark's actually become a pretty sophisticated system over my 4 years here. it was god awful when I started out but by this year it holds all your due dates and dropboxes for every class and has all the annotated feedback and class grade distributions right in the site. and historically too, I can now scroll back to my first year assignments and see my papers, averages, and class averages on everything.

crowdmark's actually become a pretty sophisticated system over my 4 years here. it was god awful when I started out but by this year it holds all your due dates and dropboxes for every class and has all the annotated feedback and class grade distributions right in the site. and historically too, I can now scroll back to my first year assignments and see my papers, averages, and class averages on everything.

So it's a TrapperKeeper then.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes