GAY Who are the Flatboi Downs - Part III

I really hope Google translate is going to get me through this Spanish class. God help me if I have to record myself speaking Spanish.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
First assignment from my "I .T. communication class" How many mistakes can you find? I'm really glad I'm not paying for these classes.

Why is it challenging to communicate well?
Guidelines: Your initial post (150 words) must be completed by 10/16 Thursday 11:59p.m and must reply to two of your classmates by 10/20 Sunday 11:59 p.m. Your response needs to be substantive; no I agree or you are correct will be a qualified answer.

• Barf
First assignment from my "I .T. communication class" How many mistakes can you find? I'm really glad I'm not paying for these classes.

Why is it challenging to communicate well?
Guidelines: Your initial post (150 words) must be completed by 10/16 Thursday 11:59p.m and must reply to two of your classmates by 10/20 Sunday 11:59 p.m. Your response needs to be substantive; no I agree or you are correct will be a qualified answer.
why use many word when few word do trick

concise communication is one of the most important skills you'll learn for pretty much any workplace. I even have to pay for courses on it in a statistics/finance degree.

• Gravy