GAY Who are the Flatboi Downs - Part III

Cornbread if it's done good.
Never did get the taste for "greens".
I'm one of those that'll eat just about any green under the sun if it's raw. Cook it and my list of edible greens gets very narrow.

IMO cooking most of that stuff fucks it up. Just give it to me like it came out the dirt.

Same with the wife liking "chilled" fruit. I'm like that shit wasn't chilled hanging on the tree. That melon wasn't chilled laying in the ground.
I like cooked greens mixed into other things. If I'm eating them cooked by themselves I throw some chow chow on top or some pickled red cabbage.

There are few things better than a strawberry right out of the field.

I'm taking Super Raton to get fixed in the morning. I don't have any history with this vet. I'm brand new. My old vet just did our dogs and cats and he's like 75 years old and still comes in a couple days a week. God bless that man. The world needs more like him.
But this new vet I don't know. Whole new deal. The people seem nice. The actual doc that's gonna work on him is a dot Indian so probably super smart and has some mystic ethos that says we are all one and hopefully treats my bunny as an equal being.
I'm a little worried about it though. Mostly due to my own unfamiliarity but still.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant and adi
I'm taking Super Raton to get fixed in the morning. I don't have any history with this vet. I'm brand new. My old vet just did our dogs and cats and he's like 75 years old and still comes in a couple days a week. God bless that man. The world needs more like him.
But this new vet I don't know. Whole new deal. The people seem nice. The actual doc that's gonna work on him is a dot Indian so probably super smart and has some mystic ethos that says we are all one and hopefully treats my bunny as an equal being.
I'm a little worried about it though. Mostly due to my own unfamiliarity but still.
im sure it will go smoothly hips baba big hug :)

Well, Super Raton is off to lose his nuts to the harikrishna. If all goes well he'll be able to hang out with his girlfriend again without giving me 156 more rabbits.

Gonna step on their scale when I go back to pick him up. That oughtta be good for a holy shit moment.

i think you mean Atom,... and his woman Eve of Destruction. the real Buybull is just ckock full of metaphors and parables 😁
I meant Adam in that post but I do subscribe to the story of atom and evolution. My guess is Moses got real high on that mountain and came back down to bless us with an incredible tale that fit in perfectly with the ethics of his people.

Yeah but they're way up off over there where ice tea ain't really a thing anyway. Kinda like folks from New England talking about cornbread or collard greens.
Due to the high percentage of Italian Americans on East Coast, I think they're fine discussing collards. They are from the Northern Mediterranean area. The collards, damnit. Of course the Italians. Most people down south ruin collards by turning them into a salty, flavorless mush of green shit.