GAY Who are the Flatboi Downs - Part III

Again, Eddie?
Its really not. Not yet
I'm at work.
Trying to think positive. You already made it there. Just fake it through a handful of hours and all will be good. Things suck all over the place bro. I'm setting up a new file server - yipee, a day of watching countless updates and data transfers.
Add: new networked copier came. Talk about stupid shit - lease is being renewed but they had to bring us a new machine a few months ago. The new lease machine is the exact same machine. But they have to change it - again. More time I'll spend customizing that prick. Again.

Last edited:
Trying to think positive. You already made it there. Just fake it through a handful of hours and all will be good. Things suck all over the place bro. I'm setting up a new file server - yipee, a day of watching countless updates and data transfers.
Add: new networked copier came. Talk about stupid shit - lease is being renewed but they had to bring us a new machine a few months ago. The new lease machine is the exact same machine. But they have to change it - again. More time I'll spend customizing that prick. Again.

I read all of that, Eddie.
No one else will. But I did.

So I haven't received a response to my sternly worded letter that was received last Friday so now I'm gonna send one to the company president out in Arizona and see if I can get some shit rolling downhill.
I'm gonna end up having to sue these assholes.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant