GAY Who are the Flatboi Downs - Part III

not yet, but i could hear the humming of a thousand generators just down the road, lol. millions of californians had to buy decaying foods in darkness while southern cali burned. talk about a backfired strategy

What kinda mickey mouse operation you guys got going on out there?

To the rest of us it's like fuck it, instead of fixing shit we'll just shut it off.

How many days worth of generator fuel do places like old folks homes and hospitals have on hand?

I assume everyone else just has to take it in the shorts.

How many days worth of generator fuel do places like old folks homes and hospitals have on hand?

not sure.., most blackouts are usually 48 hours even if they're called off early. it takes awhile to restage 25k miles of power lines without overload issues.

fun fact: 90-something percent of gas stations were useless in the affected areas, ohhhhh! 😐

pg&e can flip us the bird, for the lawsuits and subsequent bankruptcy, anytime they want. 😢

I feel for you man. For as many reasons as this place sucks Texas is kind on its own power grid and I can say we've never had to deal with bullshit like that, even while it's 104 everywhere, air conditioners are sucking power, and a hurricane is wiping shit out they never said "we're just gonna shut you off".

not sure.., most blackouts are usually 48 hours even if they're called off early. it takes awhile to restage 25k miles of power lines without overload issues.

fun fact: 90-something percent of gas stations were useless in the affected areas, ohhhhh! 😐

I read some shit that said it could take up to 5 days to get power back everywhere.
That's 5 days AFTER they decide to turn the system back on.

Don't know if that's bullshit or not.

I got a truck and enough survival supplies to make people look at me funny. Let me know if you need help.

I feel for you man. For as many reasons as this place sucks Texas is kind on its own power grid and I can say we've never had to deal with bullshit like that, even while it's 104 everywhere, air conditioners are sucking power, and a hurricane is wiping shit out they never said "we're just gonna shut you off".

I read some shit that said it could take up to 5 days to get power back everywhere.
That's 5 days AFTER they decide to turn the system back on.

Don't know if that's bullshit or not.

I got a truck and enough survival supplies to make people look at me funny. Let me know if you need help.

it's fucking ridiculous and yes, it could take 5 days and longer. i have my bug out gear ready. a lot of single mothers will be hurting. and the elderly,.. sigh.

watch,.. california will be destroyed by fire, then water. 🤣 can't wait until a homeless encampment has a meth explosion that takes down a power line in the heart of LA. 💥🔥

Oh I noticed how the planned power cut didn't involve major cities. Last thing they want is those motherfuckers getting irate all in one place.

I'm gonna PM you my phone number. Don't know what I could do but if shit gets bad enough I'll damn sure do something. After I weed you out from the bill collectors we'll work it out.

• Love
Reactions: pacojas
Well, we have a verbal agreement with the sellers and only had to increase 1500 more than our last offer. Just waiting on them to sign the contract. Assuming there are no surprises (like a shit load of liens) and the inspection goes well, we'll be in the house before thanksgiving.