GAY Who are the Flatboi Downs - Part III

There are people who have real emotional ups and downs that they let actually effect their lives because of what happened when a group of multimillionaires who don't know them from Adam played a ballgame.

For my next trick I'll get the taxpayers to fork over a billion dollars to build a state of the art stadium for a billionaire that they can then have the privilege of paying 2 days pay to park at and spend a day if they're cool with being so far away from the action they need to bring binoculars.

And enough of them are dumb enough to say OK it'll happen.

• Haha
Reactions: pacojas
Really?

What are they paying fans these days?

They're getting fleeced if you ask me.
It's the same bullshit with logos on shirts. There's not one logo that makes a shirt look better but some people insist on having it on their shirts. They'll pay 80 bucks for a logo and "in season" color that's really just the same color from a different batch. Fuck all that. I'm not paying extra for a damn logo. They should be paying people to wear the logo.

It's the same bullshit with logos on shirts. There's not one logo that makes a shirt look better but some people insist on having it on their shirts. They'll pay 80 bucks for a logo and "in season" color that's really just the same color from a different batch. Fuck all that. I'm not paying extra for a damn logo. They should be paying people to wear the logo.

This guy gets it.

You wanna advertise on me you pay me not the other way around.

• Gravy
Reactions: pacojas and OOD
We have the University of Texas Longhorns here. That's professional college football. TV broadcast contracts in the hundreds of millions. Coaches with 5-10 million dollar salaries. More money for putting the Nike logo on the jersey, etc. All made off the backs of dumb kids who could never get into college if they didn't come from connected families or who were just really good a trow de ball catch de ball hit that other guy.

And that's small potatoes compared to pro.
Really college football is just the NFL's farm teams free of charge.

At least my beloved commietown is smart enough to not bring a professional sports team anybody cares about here. We're trying to get a pro soccer team instead to get that fairy money.
Presumably to balance out the other fairy money the pro golfers bring to our fine town.

There is so much hatred towards people who have less of a life than y’all.

When SRV took that last helicopter ride and I heard about it on the radio, I had to pull over and I damn near barfed. What sports followers feel about what so and so did or their team lost is pushing the same brain buttons, on a lower level though.

I guess it’s finally been figured out that 90% of this country is stupid as fuck, so sports radio sells. That being said, and since I’m obviously in the other 10%, I never listen to sports talk radio. Too much hate.

• Gravy
Reactions: pacojas
There is so much hatred towards people who have less of a life than y’all.

When SRV took that last helicopter ride and I heard about it on the radio, I had to pull over and I damn near barfed. What sports followers feel about what so and so did or their team lost is pushing the same brain buttons, on a lower level though.

I guess it’s finally been figured out that 90% of this country is stupid as fuck, so sports radio sells. That being said, and since I’m obviously in the other 10%, I never listen to sports talk radio. Too much hate.

Extinction event needed....desperately.