GAY Who are the Flatboi Downs - Part III

How anyone can listen to "sports talk" radio is just beyond me. My local radio station that does traffic reports and stuff switched to this on the way home and my god man just....

It's the "male" version of chicks talking about whose bff dis'd who and what dress somebody wore to the Oscars. Utterly mindless drivel.

buddy do i have a twitter account for you...

@backaftathis, also known as funhouse, has been stockpiling the most stupid mike francesa (the pope of sports talk radio blowbags) clips. for years. they're fucking hilarious. the man goes 0/N on his predictions often, still says them with utmost conviction and confidence, and then pretends he never said it the next week. I imagine listening to his show would be frustrating as fuck, but holy shit are the little clips amazing.

We have the University of Texas Longhorns here. That's professional college football. TV broadcast contracts in the hundreds of millions. Coaches with 5-10 million dollar salaries. More money for putting the Nike logo on the jersey, etc. All made off the backs of dumb kids who could never get into college if they didn't come from connected families or who were just really good a trow de ball catch de ball hit that other guy.

And that's small potatoes compared to pro.
Really college football is just the NFL's farm teams free of charge.
Hook 'Em Horns!

• Gravy
Reactions: pacojas