Where is Zen???

Thats what Im talkin about
I just come in here to be silly and make poop jokes.
No need for st00pid internets dramas

you can only watch ccr's green river on youtube so many times before you have to go home from work

Thats what Im talkin about
I just come in here to be silly and make poop jokes.
No need for st00pid internets dramas

One of these days I'm gonna set a curse upon you that will cause constipation. That'll be some drama for ya.

indeed. crap, that's why i came back here last fall :p
we need like a real life-drama thread or something to make this online hooha look sillay.

make a thread where a research student tries to solve peoples clinical questions

that'd be pretty rad too

indeed. crap, that's why i came back here last fall :p
we need like a real life-drama thread or something to make this online hooha look sillay.

you mean like, my brothers puppy got ran over by an old lady and now she's sueing him to pay for the damage it's tiny ribs supposedly did to her tire type of drama?

Oh man, I'm sorry. I totally overstepped myself. You want in for the threesome? I totally should have asked that first.

i don't share dot lad, but you're more than welcome to get in with that sister she keeps talking about that's my age and she won't put me in contact with

i don't share dot lad, but you're more than welcome to get in with that sister she keeps talking about that's my age and she won't put me in contact with

Deal! I'm totally backin' off your girl now.

Does the sister like buttsechs? I mean, it's going to take a bit to transition over to girl luvin and such.

you mean like, my brothers puppy got ran over by an old lady and now she's sueing him to pay for the damage it's tiny ribs supposedly did to her tire type of drama?

sure. or random bullshit like finding out two people in my lab are leaving (one laid off, the other throwing in the towel due to personal ish) and i'm still not trained or cleared to work on my pathogen.