what's the meanest thing...

BeeRad said:
It is not good to talk about things, if your not looking to resolve them. Constant talk about problems is never good unless you are taking steps either mentally or physically to adjust. I dont really know the story but it sounds like you have a shitty situation but it sucks to dwell on things, I know. Just last week I lost two more friends, one thurday of a brain anuerysm and one friday driving home hit a tree. talk about it but then start taking action to better yourself from it. Life beats us all up you just gotta keep going and improve :)

I'm sorry for your loss. :heart: But you have the right perspective on things. Life isn't fair, and it certainly smacks ya around. But you have to be constructive in dealing with the punches, or else you'll never get anywhere.

Pandora said:
I'm sorry for your loss. :heart: But you have the right perspective on things. Life isn't fair, and it certainly smacks ya around. But you have to be constructive in dealing with the punches, or else you'll never get anywhere.

Ya, not until recently did I have this perspective. After losing my best friend in January it has been kinda tuff. Believe it or not after these last two I have actually come to realize how precious and fragile life is. This week is gonna suck though. I have a Wake tonite, funeral tomorrow another and another Wake on wednesday:( . But you cant sit around and blame god/life for loses, it happens and is dealt with daily. Just have to keep trying to live it happily for them and keep them in your memories. Alright enough of that, HAPPPPY NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BeeRad said:
Ya, not until recently did I have this perspective. After losing my best friend in January it has been kinda tuff. Believe it or not after these last two I have actually come to realize how precious and fragile life is. This week is gonna suck though. I have a Wake tonite, funeral tomorrow another and another Wake on wednesday:( . But you cant sit around and blame god/life for loses, it happens and is dealt with daily. Just have to keep trying to live it happily for them and keep them in your memories. Alright enough of that, HAPPPPY NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sorry for your loss Brad. You know we are always here if you need us! :heart:

kiwi said:
He's still jealous they didn't have one in his size.

they did, but he wanted the Cloud Castle playset too. they didn't have it in stock.

My-Little-pony.jpg

BeeRad said:
Thanks guys, I appreciate it, times like these you realize how dear your friends really are and how much you guys mean to me.

Now it's time for a big group hug!

Hey, who just grabbed my butt?!?!