what's the meanest thing...

Candy said:
I'll be honest with you people, I at one time, acted like that. Then I grew up.

She's from California. She'll never grow up. It's part of their culture. Fake blonde hair, fake tits, and the worst personality you can maintain. They are so shallow it's mind boggling. The other day I asked my ex what she talks about with her friends. I asked her if they ever discuss deep things, or things like politics, current events, science, or even something they learned on the damn cooking channel. She says "No, not really. We talk about shopping." I laughed, picked my son up, and left. It's really hard to describe how puzzling it is that those people manage to keep breathing and remain alive.

sarcasmo, you really picked a bad apple. i think she's the extreme of the evil women. i don't even KNOW anyone who's like that, and i know a lot of chicks from most every spectrum.
you'll have to try a normal girl out once you're ready. :)

Sarcasmo said:
She's from California. She'll never grow up. It's part of their culture. Fake blonde hair, fake tits, and the worst personality you can maintain. They are so shallow it's mind boggling. The other day I asked my ex what she talks about with her friends. I asked her if they ever discuss deep things, or things like politics, current events, science, or even something they learned on the damn cooking channel. She says "No, not really. We talk about shopping." I laughed, picked my son up, and left. It's really hard to describe how puzzling it is that those people manage to keep breathing and remain alive.
that's not the mother of your child, right

Sarcasmo said:

Damn, if I thought every woman was fake and superficial like that I'd prolly be pretty pissy too. *hugs*

kiwi said:
QFT!

I can't imagine ever treating a person that way.

True, but some people just aren't capable of processing things at a deeper level. She probably has some traumatic experience burried deep in her subconcious that she's avoiding. Prolly due to self loathing she feels from Sarcasmo's terror and ultimate rejection of her little pink taco.

Pandora said:
True, but some people just aren't capable of processing things at a deeper level. She probably has some traumatic experience burried deep in her subconcious that she's avoiding. Prolly due to self loathing she feels from Sarcasmo's terror and ultimate rejection of her little pink taco.

If only you knew how many times I sampled that little pink taco.

God I think I just made myself throw up.

Hey Sarcasmo, quit pulling a James Frey on us - didn't you say the mother of your son had passed away a few years back? Now she's a bleach blonde shop-a-holic? WTF man, clear me up on this so when I masturbate to your photo I can know it's legit

elpmis said:
Hey Sarcasmo, quit pulling a James Frey on us - didn't you say the mother of your son had passed away a few years back? Now she's a bleach blonde shop-a-holic? WTF man, clear me up on this so when I masturbate to your photo I can know it's legit

it's time for the wool to be pulled back up from over your eyes.

elpmis said:

I was kidding about her dying. I explained that later. What I meant was the woman I loved was dead. Get it? I just related that in a tale of a horrible car wreck and some rubber-necking passersby looking for blood. If 80% of it is fake but the point is still the same, is it still a lie?

Pandora said:
Dear Mr. Bitter,

That girl is still taking from you and you just keep on given' her more. GG!!

Thx,
Pandora

Yeah, yeah. Funny how that works, huh? I have to see her because she has my son.

Sarcasmo said:
I was kidding about her dying. I explained that later. What I meant was the woman I loved was dead. Get it? I just related that in a tale of a horrible car wreck and some rubber-necking passersby looking for blood. If 80% of it is fake but the point is still the same, is it still a lie?
All of your readers (fly and myself) felt really badly for you since what we got from your posts was that you lost your wife in a car accident. Now you tell us that's your EX WIFE is a bleach blonde shop-a-holic. That makes you a liar, and you can define 'memoir' all fucking day Mr. Frey, *cough* ... err Mr. Sarcasmo, but you are a liar. You lied to me, you lied to fly, fuck you, it was hilarious.

elpmis said:
All of your readers (fly and myself) felt really badly for you since what we got from your posts was that you lost your wife in a car accident. Now you tell us that's your EX WIFE is a bleach blonde shop-a-holic. That makes you a liar, and you can define 'memoir' all fucking day Mr. Frey, *cough* ... err Mr. Sarcasmo, but you are a liar. You lied to me, you lied to fly, fuck you, it was hilarious.

I DID IT FOR MY READERS.

Oh, and she wasn't my wife. I'm just saying is all.