what's the meanest thing...

elpmis said:
All of your readers (fly and myself) felt really badly for you since what we got from your posts was that you lost your wife in a car accident. Now you tell us that's your EX WIFE is a bleach blonde shop-a-holic. That makes you a liar, and you can define 'memoir' all fucking day Mr. Frey, *cough* ... err Mr. Sarcasmo, but you are a liar. You lied to me, you lied to fly, fuck you, it was hilarious.

some of his readers (the women) actually took the time to read ALL his posts and figured out he was only kidding.

Pandora said:
Ooooh..... so that's why you are giving her more (time) by bitching about her on UF? :tard:

Ooooh, I forgot. The best way to deal with shit isn't to talk about it amongst friends. It's to defeat the immaterial enemy by bottling it up and keeping quiet about it at all times. Got it. Note to self...

Sarcasmo said:
Ooooh, I forgot. The best way to deal with shit isn't to talk about it amongst friends. It's to defeat the immaterial enemy by bottling it up and keeping quiet about it at all times. Got it. Note to self...
:fly:

Sarcasmo said:

Talk about it as much as you need to. :heart: I just don't think you should let one person reign that much control over your life. It is your life after all, not hers.

Pandora said:
Talk about it as much as you need to. :heart: I just don't think you should let one person reign that much control over your life. It is your life after all, not hers.

So is this what you would tell yourself if Scott left you one day for no reason? Just up and threw your life away?

Sarcasmo said:
So is this what you would tell yourself if Scott left you one day for no reason? Just up and threw your life away?

i think some really do just bottle it up and try to move on. it usually backfires somewhere along the line. my widowed friend did just that. bottled until she broke.

me? i do this :beatit:. i know i do, it's what i have to do.

My problem is I dwell on things and try to figure out what's broken. And if someone walks away from something like their family and suddenly acts as though it doesn't matter, throws everything away, and then refuses to talk about it there MUST be something broken with them and it will bug me until the day I die if it doesn't get fixed. I refuse to believe that that's how life works sometimes. It's just not right.

Sarcasmo said:
My problem is I dwell on things and try to figure out what's broken. And if someone walks away from something like their family and suddenly acts as though it doesn't matter, throws everything away, and then refuses to talk about it there MUST be something broken with them and it will bug me until the day I die if it doesn't get fixed. I refuse to believe that that's how life works sometimes. It's just not right.

that would be what i would be doing. :heart: :( i'm sorry.

Sarcasmo said:

Well, yes....after a few months of "he's a fk'er but it just obviously wasn't meant to be or else he wouldn't have done it." But I wouldn't let it effect my perspective of men as a whole. I've had other guys betray my trust in worse ways than that. People are capable of far worse things than writing eachother off. If a relationship isn't working I'd rather it part ways that way, rather than fester in anger and resentment over the years and turn into hate and violence. Try and be thankful that what you've been through with her is in the past, and that you are in a better place now to take care of yourself and your son.

Sarcasmo said:

It is not good to talk about things, if your not looking to resolve them. Constant talk about problems is never good unless you are taking steps either mentally or physically to adjust. I dont really know the story but it sounds like you have a shitty situation but it sucks to dwell on things, I know. Just last week I lost two more friends, one thurday of a brain anuerysm and one friday driving home hit a tree. talk about it but then start taking action to better yourself from it. Life beats us all up you just gotta keep going and improve :)

i haven't taken him seriously in all his posts. i don't really think he hates women, or he's that bitter towards ALL of them. i think he's exaggerating on here while trying to move through it. i identify with this method. course, i could be completely wrong. :fly:

Pandora said:
Well, yes....after a few months of "he's a fk'er but it just obviously wasn't meant to be or else he wouldn't have done it." But I wouldn't let it effect my perspective of men as a whole. I've had other guys betray my trust in worse ways than that. People are capable of far worse things than writing eachother off. If a relationship isn't working I'd rather it part ways that way, rather than fester in anger and resentment over the years and turn into hate and violence. Try and be thankful that what you've been through with her is in the past, and that you are in a better place now to take care of yourself and your son.

I don't actually hate women, you know. Just for the record. And the only time I'm bitter about it is when it comes up, which is rarely to be honest. It started as a joke here but then people started asking so now I'm talking about it again. But that's not a common occurrence. In fact, outside of UF I never talk about it or dwell on it, oddly.