what's the meanest thing...

Thorn Bird

Forum Mom
May 24, 2005
Marklar
₥65
you've ever done? that other thread where poor erage's nose was torn off and apart made me wonder this.

in middle school, i punched this guy in the stomach three times when he stopped by my desk and said, "nice legs...freckled, but nice." this was the final straw, and i couldn't help myself any longer.

he laughed at me while i did this, but still. it was mean.

Punched a 4 year old boy when I was 7ish for making fun of my brother.

Scrached up another girls arms a buncha times during my middle school years....but that was a mutual thing really.

Beat up a friend when I was 15ish after I found out she stole something of my mothers.

I made fun of a coworker when I was 19ish, to the point I made him cry. It's prolly the only truely hateful mean thing I've ever done. He was asking for it tho. He made up little 'business' cards so he could hand them out to girls a parties. :tard:

For the most part the meanest things I've done were not actions or physical violence, but rather things I've thought or said. We humans have such a dark side to ourselves sometimes. :(

Once in the 3rd grade I was mean to a girl. It went about like this:

Me: Hey Beth.
Beth: Yeah?
Me: You're pretty.
Beth: [smiles]
Me: Pretty Ugly, bwahahahahaha

I thought it was damn witty for an 8 year old and told my dad about it later on that night. He informed me that it probably made her feel bad and I should apologize. But I was 8, back then girls were stupid. :lol:

Another one comes to mind. The year is 1990, fifth grade. All was normal, class stuff, lunch, class stuff, outside recess, then on the way back into the class this kid get's the bright idea that he would look cool if he pulled down my shorts. Well he did, and my immediate reaction was to slug him in the head...which I did about 5 times before the teacher broke it up (shorts still around my ankles). Turned out this kid was the son of the pastor of the largest baptist church in Charlotte. I got in a lot of hot water about that one. I had to go to counciling for a month to "learn to control my anger" that fucker didn't even get a slap on the wrist...but he got a few in the head. I was proud of myself over that one, he never fucked with me again.

Edit: This is my earliest memory of my ability to embrace and focus the E-Rage.

I also can think of nothing. I've never really beat anybody up or even really hit anybody with the intention of hurting them.

I could be a mean/angry person in my younger years...now I'm just a guy who really doesn't care what others think so I very rarely get mad now. The only thing that can get me mad now is if someone hurts or attempts to hurt someone I care about.

I don't like dredging up the past, especially with my wife present, but I've got my fair share of skeletons.

Knyte's past:

slingshot.gif

Edit: Anglefire sucks

Last edited:
My best friend in college was cheating on her bf and I told him.

He started talking to me about how he wanted to marry her, and I had to say something.

right?