What's (seriously) on your Christmas wishlist this year?

We had maybe 1 black kid in my high school school. A few more hispanics. Pretty much the case during my entire school years from 1st grade on. I lived a very white bread life.

I hear you. Some will take vacations to places like Cancun, TEXAS, etc, but then have an excuse not to come here, but always talk about how sad they are that they can't be here like old times. Logic is lost.

We were in Concan, TX earlier this year.

Cancun.... :lol:

It's not just the consumerism. I don't like this idea that we should have a day to be nice to each other. That should be default behaviour. There is no point to Christmas. It's useless, and redundant.

It's not just the consumerism. I don't like this idea that we should have a day to be nice to each other. That should be default behaviour. There is no point to Christmas. It's useless, and redundant.

Well, I agree with that part.

Same can be said about Valentine's, Memorial Day, Sweetest Day, Mother's Day, Father's Day, (insert holiday here)...

Same can be said about Valentine's, Memorial Day, Sweetest Day, Mother's Day, Father's Day, (insert holiday here)...
I have successfully not celebrated a Valentine's day with my gf, ever.
Hell, one year I went to Hawaii on V-day and didn't take her.

It helps that her birthday is three days before it though

I don't do Valentine's Day, Sweetest Day, (LOL at that one the most). Memorial day...bbqs. Not sure how you "celebrate" one unless you go to parades and stuff. I do appreciate the holiday, just doesn't hit home here.

The rest, should be appreciated. Why be such an effin scrooge?