What's (seriously) on your Christmas wishlist this year?

Which reminds me. I had a bottle of Old Forester Birthday Bourbon on my wishlist. A friend of mine was gonna get it for me for my birthday, but she ended up not being able to find it. :( However, in its place, I did get some other bourbons that are quite delish. Ape got me one of them, and a fancy glass + ice ball thingie to drink it out of!

Never had old forester.
May give it a whirl, just for funsies

Yer just gonna have to start strapping several of them together

You should have him stress test the straps on the A2ACTU.

On a side note, travelling over Thanksgiving, there was a SUPER FAT dude in front of me. The stewardess walks back and asks the other one for a seat belt extender. I've no idea why. I'm pretty sure that dude could have slammed into the seat in front of him at 500 mph and walked away fine.

I don't find it uninspiring Zac, I have a wishlist full of stuff on amazon I never get round to buying, I love it when I can just click on a bunch of stuff and have it delivered. Much better than someone getting me something I can't be bothered with.

BUT THAT IS NOT WHAT CHRISTMAS IS ABOUT!

The thought put into a gift, no matter the price, is the best gift. Not the ability to dwindle your shopping list.

I hate gift cards from close friends and family. Makes me feel like you don't even know me and I will not give them in return obviously.

The thought put into a gift, no matter the price, is the best gift. Not the ability to dwindle your shopping list.

I hate gift cards from close friends and family. Makes me feel like you don't even know me and I will not give them in return obviously.

This is why Thanksgiving >>>> Christmas.

I usually tell people to buy from my amazon wishlist so it's not like it makes a difference.

You should have him stress test the straps on the A2ACTU.

On a side note, travelling over Thanksgiving, there was a SUPER FAT dude in front of me. The stewardess walks back and asks the other one for a seat belt extender. I've no idea why. I'm pretty sure that dude could have slammed into the seat in front of him at 500 mph and walked away fine.

it's more for the protection of the dude in the seat in front of him.

Not sure about you, but I have no desire to be pancaked between bulkhead and bulked fred.

If I could truly wish for it, (and it be an ounce of possibility), it would be that my family would get off their asses and come visit me for Christmas.

If I could truly wish for it, (and it be an ounce of possibility), it would be that my family would get off their asses and come visit me for Christmas.

My family will never come to see me, theyre just not travelers. In 30 years, my dad went to see his family a grand total of 3 times (two of them being the death of each of his parents), and theyre only 400 miles away, and im 800

My family will never come to see me, theyre just not travelers. In 30 years, my dad went to see his family a grand total of 3 times (two of them being the death of each of his parents), and theyre only 400 miles away, and im 800

Where do they live?