What's (seriously) on your Christmas wishlist this year?

Horse and buggy only go so far.

you joke, but there is a road two over from theirs that still doesnt have electricity. And it wasnt until 2007 that they got anything faster than 56k which connected at 38k-max due to bad phone lines.

the frozen north that isnt canada. 30 minutes from the canadian border up in new england.

I was waiting for you to answer with a northern territory location. It seems this is a hugely common attitude. My family is in WI, and they are the same way. Just stuck in their ways. Really sucks.

I was waiting for you to answer with a northern territory location. It seems this is a hugely common attitude. My family is in WI, and they are the same way. Just stuck in their ways. Really sucks.

their window of travel is about 4 hours, and even thats pushing it. They'll go that far, maybe twice a year, and recently, only my mom.

you joke, but there is a road two over from theirs that still doesnt have electricity. And it wasnt until 2007 that they got anything faster than 56k which connected at 38k-max due to bad phone lines.

Population: brother and sister?

Seriously, how big is that town? Where do you live? Lol.

their window of travel is about 4 hours, and even thats pushing it. They'll go that far, maybe twice a year, and recently, only my mom.

I hear you. Some will take vacations to places like Cancun, TEXAS, etc, but then have an excuse not to come here, but always talk about how sad they are that they can't be here like old times. Logic is lost.

Population: brother and sister?

Seriously, how big is that town? Where do you live? Lol.

The town is actually pretty big, due to a university. 4500ish when university is in session, 2000ish when its not. But the village != the town. It gets rural real real fast once you go outside village limits.

I grew up in rural Utah. We had one black guy in the entire high school, he was adopted.

our sole black person came when i was a sophomore in high school. Andre.

Zero asian people.

One hispanic dude (full blooded Guatemalan indian, not even sure that counts)

Two native americans

our sole black person came when i was a sophomore in high school. Andre.

Zero asian people.

One hispanic dude (full blooded Guatemalan indian, not even sure that counts)

Two native americans

You guys have vastly different experiences than I did. Where I went to school 8/10 students were minorities.