insert funny names you've heard :

twins: Lemonjello and Orangello, Female' and Male'

Mocashetta
how bout all the people startin to be named, like, emotions and stuff.. Sincere
Johnny Red Walker
all the car names.. Porshe, Lexus, mercedes, Corolla, Sequoia

got a homie, wife named Lonna.. lil girl named Mylonna

um.. more will come to me.

I don't plan on having kids but if it ever happened I'd name a boy Joseph Michael and a girl Lilly Lucille.

Joseph was my grandfather's name, Michael is both my bff's name and Ryan's middle name and Lilly... well... Lucille is my grandmother's name and I liked all of the L's

i think my moms middle name is lucille but i'm not really sure...

i'm a pretty shitty son.

sinjin smyth? roger moore, is that you? :p

roger bloody moore - same suit everytime i see him, same old thinly veiled racist rubbish.

roger moore - horrible little shit, just as unwelcome as terry wogan.

roger bloody moore - same suit everytime i see him, same old thinly veiled racist rubbish.

roger moore - horrible little shit, just as unwelcome as terry wogan.

I had to look up who that was :lol:

woganDM1510_468x352.jpg

Well, aside from Haylee Ann, Kyler Richard, and Dorian Stephen....

If we ever had another girl her name would be Natalee, probably no middle name cause I have no idea what to use, and a boy would be Something Robert. It probably isn't a good idea to have another boy though, cause we had a hard enough time coming up with Ian's name.

if i found out someone was called "Kyler" my next question, without hearing another word from their mouth would be "So, where are you from in the USA?"

if i found out someone was called "Kyler" my next question, without hearing another word from their mouth would be "So, where are you from in the USA?"

Hey, you weird Irish and British people have names that are much more common there then here as well.

It's actually worked out better then Haylee, every 6th kid we meet is named Haylee. I only know of one other Kyler.