what would you name your child?

thrawn

Flaccid Member
Oct 13, 2004
Marklar
₥0
I know many of you are opposed to children. But given the opportunity, what would it be?

There is one name that is sacred to me and I don't think I could use it again with another person.

Do parents name their children in duress with thought put into the name? I'm sure it happens. My mom named my brother without my dad around because she was taken to the hospital out of nowhere and he was born 6 weeks early. He was named Andrew because it means strong and manly and she figured he could use all the help he could get.

I'm in a really bitter self-deprecating mood, which doesn't happen often, and I am going for Moira. Don't ask why Moira. I'm not explaining.

Of course it is obvious I would never name a kid that under present circumstances. Or I hope it is obvious.

Anyways, what would you name your kid?

I know many of you are opposed to children. But given the opportunity, what would it be?

There is one name that is sacred to me and I don't think I could use it again with another person.

Do parents name their children in duress with thought put into the name? I'm sure it happens. My mom named my brother without my dad around because she was taken to the hospital out of nowhere and he was born 6 weeks early. He was named Andrew because it means strong and manly and she figured he could use all the help he could get.

I'm in a really bitter self-deprecating mood, which doesn't happen often, and I am going for Moira. Don't ask why Moira. I'm not explaining.

Of course it is obvious I would never name a kid that under present circumstances. Or I hope it is obvious.

Anyways, what would you name your kid?

i'm gonna qoute this just so you dont try to edit anything

sucks when someone is on vacation so up at 3:15am fuckin around huh?

It's fucking hilarious when you realize people shouldnt be able to delete their own threads for this very reason.

i'm gonna qoute this just so you dont try to edit anything

sucks when someone is on vacation so up at 3:15am fuckin around huh?

Half of my life is on this forum for people to have fun with. You think I'd edit anything?

Trevor Robinson

Trent Joshua

or
Galen timothy.

However, I might name my kid Tyler Danger, so he can say, in all honesty, that Danger is his middle name.

moira? named after the secretary in the movie clear & present danger?

my picks are rainier or seven :fly: