what would you name your child?

Hey, I got some well needed sleep yesterday :lol: The glass of wine with april didn't exactly put me to sleeep.

what did you expect? a glass of wine only puts down a 100lb chick with zero tolerance and you know this

I thought up two beagle names the other day. Shelby would make such a cute dog name and Juliette to name the pup after our love story. :barf:

the friends that i have that have children definitely put some thought into their children's names before their births. i couldn't see naming a child under pressure in the delivery room all jacked up on painkillers and whatnot.

that being said, i'm a big fan of tradition when it comes to names. mine is a combination of both of my grandmothers, and i'd do the same for my kids if i ever have any- son would be a mix of the grandfathers, and daughter a mix of the grandmothers.

my mother said to find the name you like and then go to the back door and yell it as loud as you can. if it's got a roll, it's good. :D

we tried to find a good solid name for each child so if they were presidents the names would work, and if they were garbage collectors the names would also work.

the friends that i have that have children definitely put some thought into their children's names before their births. i couldn't see naming a child under pressure in the delivery room all jacked up on painkillers and whatnot.

that being said, i'm a big fan of tradition when it comes to names. mine is a combination of both of my grandmothers, and i'd do the same for my kids if i ever have any- son would be a mix of the grandfathers, and daughter a mix of the grandmothers.

I hve my dad's name almost. Mom didn't like Eugene so I got David as a middle name.

Mmm... Lycra....
lycra.jpg