What would you do for a klondike bar?

I've actually had this happen before. It fell out of my jacket pocket, luckily before I had sat down. I dished it out and dried it off and it still worked, so I used it until I dropped it in the mop bucket. That officially killed the phone.

I've actually had this happen before. It fell out of my jacket pocket, luckily before I had sat down. I dished it out and dried it off and it still worked, so I used it until I dropped it in the mop bucket. That officially killed the phone.

you tried to clean your phone in a mop bucket? :confused:

my dad's a vetrinarian, before i was born he was a large animal vet.

long story short, he lost his wedding band in a cows vagina while removing a calf. couldn't find it, had to leave it there. he never did replace the band.

i was like 22 before i found out guys were supposed to wear wedding rings too. :confused:

are you sure you're not PogoSuzy w/ a name rape?

I've dropped my cell in the toilet 3 times (from what I can remember), and I still have it. Go figure which option I pick.

Also it's quite easily done, I have a certain pair of jeans with tight but shallow pockets and if I go to the toilet with my phone in my back pocket it flys out, those jeans account for two of the toilet expeditions.

I carry the Zack Morris cell phone for such a scenario. There is no way it will fit in the toliet or my pocket.

main_3295.jpg

:lol: We went to the Salvation Army and a bunch of other thrift stores in our area one day when we were skipping work and found a whole shelf of those bag phones. We were all like.. OMG REMEMBER THESE??

My gram had one of those in her car when they first came out. We thought it was the coolest thing!