What would you do for a klondike bar?

this reminds me of the time I was talking to fly on my cell phone while on the shitter - I had the phone in my right hand, but then put it in my left hand to wipe my ass (I hold the toilet paper in my right hand). So anyway, I got a little bit of poo on my right hand thumb and not knowing that I transferred my cell phone back to my right hand. Needless to say the poop got on my cell phone and then on my lip when I was talking in to my cell a little too closely. I didn't realize any of this until I looked in the mirror.

i'll bet that's a true story. well except for the end. he stopped the story before the tongue came out.

:lol:

Gah.

:lol:

this reminds me of the time I was talking to fly on my cell phone while on the shitter - I had the phone in my right hand, but then put it in my left hand to wipe my ass (I hold the toilet paper in my right hand). So anyway, I got a little bit of poo on my right hand thumb and not knowing that I transferred my cell phone back to my right hand. Needless to say the poop got on my cell phone and then on my lip when I was talking in to my cell a little too closely. I didn't realize any of this until I looked in the mirror.

"Whos the hot asian girl?"

"Oh, you mean Influx?"

"What what WHAT?"