What would you do for a klondike bar?

I would grab the phone, see if it worked, wipe it off and keep it. If I had just used the toilet I would simply clean the phone a bit more. Apparently no one knows what my appendix is for so I'm assuming it's to prevent infections from soiled electronics.

I would grab the phone, see if it worked, wipe it off and keep it. If I had just used the toilet I would simply clean the phone a bit more. Apparently no one knows what my appendix is for so I'm assuming it's to prevent infections from soiled electronics.

Then again it's very possible that the phone came out of your ass.

is it because klondike bars look like poop and poop goes in a toilet (except in Drool-Boy's case but he isn't here right now) and this thread is about dropping a cellphone in a toilet and poop gets dropped in a toilet?

I dropped a check book in the toilet once, luckily it was easy to fish out because it landed on top of a nice little log raft that I had recently built.

I was dating this guy one who dropped one of my books in the toilet. I heard him say something then he came in to give me the news. He sat me down like someone died.

Because it was like someone did. :(

I dropped my sunglasses in the shitter at Best Buy once. I was wiping my kid's ass and they fall right off my face, bounced off his back, and landed on his turd. It was like the turd was looking up at me saying "Yo dude, you're blocking my rays." I scrubbed 'em in the sink and wore them home.

I dropped my sunglasses in the shitter at Best Buy once. I was wiping my kid's ass and they fall right off my face, bounced off his back, and landed on his turd. It was like the turd was looking up at me saying "Yo dude, you're blocking my rays." I scrubbed 'em in the sink and wore them home.

:fly:

were you by chance traveling with a baby bag in which you could've put your sunglasses?

this reminds me of the time I was talking to fly on my cell phone while on the shitter - I had the phone in my right hand, but then put it in my left hand to wipe my ass (I hold the toilet paper in my right hand). So anyway, I got a little bit of poo on my right hand thumb and not knowing that I transferred my cell phone back to my right hand. Needless to say the poop got on my cell phone and then on my lip when I was talking in to my cell a little too closely. I didn't realize any of this until I looked in the mirror.