What game(s) are you looking forward to?

I'm busy playing Assassin's Creed atm. Fags.

God that game pissed me off. I was doing good until the end then it got impossibly fucking hard. Through most of the game the most enemies youd have to deal with at once was 3 or 4 at the very most, with the option of running the fuck away if you need to. Then suddenly during the last few sections, the games all "Oh, here, fight 15 fucking guys at once with no chance of retreat and see how you fucking do!" Fucking bitch game. I finally quit without finishing it pissed me off so bad.

God that game pissed me off. I was doing good until the end then it got impossibly fucking hard. Through most of the game the most enemies youd have to deal with at once was 3 or 4 at the very most, with the option of running the fuck away if you need to. Then suddenly during the last few sections, the games all "Oh, here, fight 15 fucking guys at once with no chance of retreat and see how you fucking do!" Fucking bitch game. I finally quit without finishing it pissed me off so bad.

:lol:

I haven't made it that far yet. So far it's just incredible. The gameplay is beyond anything I've seen. I got a boner when I swan dove off the 15,000-foot spire in that one city (Jerusalem or Damascus, I forget which).

I played Assassin's Creed for about an hour before I realized I would be doing the same crap over and over and got bored with it.

The worst part of Assassin's Creed is the dude's voice. You have these NPCs walking around circa 1190 speaking french and german and british and then there's this angsty white american twenty-something.

:lol:

I haven't made it that far yet. So far it's just incredible. The gameplay is beyond anything I've seen. I got a boner when I swan dove off the 15,000-foot spire in that one city (Jerusalem or Damascus, I forget which).

That game is awesome. I played the shit out of it, but didn't win it. =(