What game(s) are you looking forward to?

Nope, I'm taking my sweet time :fly:

I think I've spent a good half hour at least just watching night fall, the sun rise, etc. :lol:

I'll probably re-play Morrowind too, since I had to have all the settings on low before.

I went back and tried to replay morrowind a while back. It was tough not hearing all the conversations, and after playing oblivion the combat is kinda wonky.

Interested in playing AOE2 with us?

edit: This goes for anyone...

Only if I get to use the Dodge Vipers :fly::D
edit: fuck that was AOE1. nvm
edit2: btw, AOE3 sucks ass. being zoomed in so far you cannot see enemy troops on the move sucks.

New games I want to play, I'll care about when I get a new computer to play them with. I have yet to play Q4, UT3, BF2142, or pretty much any game that came out in the last two years. Exception being COD4, which surprisingly played well on my PC.

I hear Red Alert 3 should be good.

Last edited:
Nope, I'm taking my sweet time :fly:

I think I've spent a good half hour at least just watching night fall, the sun rise, etc. :lol:

I'll probably re-play Morrowind too, since I had to have all the settings on low before.
That game is just unbelievably beautiful. Nothing yet has even come close.
Rainslick Episode 2. God damn I'm hooked on that thing.
wtf is that? Goggles did nothing.

I went back and tried to replay morrowind a while back. It was tough not hearing all the conversations, and after playing oblivion the combat is kinda wonky.

Yeah, the first time I played I almost tossed the game in the trash when I kept missing with the sword and got killed by a rat :wtf:

Then I did some reading and discovered that my character was only skilled with an axe :lol:

Ya its an rpg kinda deal. I started it , but havent gone back because I cant get the hang of the combat. But if youre a PA fan it has all the same humor & such.

edit - its on the xb360 too, as well as mac pc & linux
blocking is key to the combat. when an opponent is attacking there is a point at which their status bar flashes. that's the block point. hit the space bar as close to that flash as possible.

it's a really fun game. there are some minigames and stuff built in, and it's hard to have more fun than beating up bums and mimes.

Last edited:
I haven't had a decent gaming rig in a while now...I'll have to build one after I move into my new place....make it an htpc too and hook it to a projector