What game(s) are you looking forward to?

my xbox kicked the bucket right after my final exam just as i was about to play GTA IV.

getting the replacement on monday, i was going to go out and buy another 360 game but there's nothing worthwhile at the minute that i don't already have... looks like there won't be for a while either..

I just read about a game that looks fun. If I post it you will probably laugh at me. Good thing I don't care if you laugh at me.

We Cheer.

Oh yea, a game where you get to be a cheerleader.

my xbox kicked the bucket right after my final exam just as i was about to play GTA IV.

getting the replacement on monday, i was going to go out and buy another 360 game but there's nothing worthwhile at the minute that i don't already have... looks like there won't be for a while either..

When you get your new one Ill play ya multi.
gamertag = JPatrick

just download the 1.0c update. is that what we are using?
Whatever the newest one is, so probably
I'm down w/ Mafia, but damn I just couldnt get in to Mass Effect. I was really hoping it would be as compelling as KOTOR, but it just... wasnt. :(
I just read about a game that looks fun. If I post it you will probably laugh at me. Good thing I don't care if you laugh at me.

We Cheer.

Oh yea, a game where you get to be a cheerleader.
:elfpenis:
sure, i have CoD4 too that i play online a bit more. but certainly sir.

it shipped from frankfurt today so it should be here monday i think..

Your posts are as yummy as ice cream sprinkles across my chest. :drool:

please tell me we are playing tommorow :run: can't play when i start working my reg shift since it'll be when you guys are free.

We have steak night... SOMEONE PLEASE PLAY WITH HIM!!!!

Or we can play on the weekends... you aren't working 24hrs are you?

I'm picking it up on my way home tonight. Stuff is going to be crazy, son.

:eek:

picture.php