What game(s) are you looking forward to?

I don't think there's been a game since BF2 that caught my interest as much as it did. Those were some fun games we had on the UF server.

that was digitalchaos' company, right? didn't another company buy the game?

yeah and he even managed to gank me some pretty cool swag

cryptic bought it but there's no telling if/when anything will happen. they bought much of concept art along with the title but scrapped all the code

You know what would be a good game mod?
If GTA IV was on pc someone should make a zombie apocalypse mod. The player could be tasked with various things like transporting some people, or going out for food/supplies, with all the people in the streets being zombies. They couldnt drive cars, of course, cars could just be littering the streets. It could be like dead rising except, you know, good.

You know what would be a good game mod?
If GTA IV was on pc someone should make a zombie apocalypse mod. The player could be tasked with various things like transporting some people, or going out for food/supplies, with all the people in the streets being zombies. They couldnt drive cars, of course, cars could just be littering the streets. It could be like dead rising except, you know, good.

That would rock++

Hopefully it'll make it to PC this fall, if they follow what they did done in that there past

If Civ Revolutions has some solid fast-paced multiplayer action I'll probably buy it. I love Civ IV, but would really like to be able to play against people.