What did you do over the holiday weekend?

April23 said:
I was date raped.

Sweet Jesus how much alcohol was innvolved in this "alleged" date raping?

Or were you being "rescued" from a beaching and confused the volunteers attempts to roll you back to sea with a sexual advance?

e-dubb said:
Friday night I got drunk and threw up on the side of the road then tried to walk home from Tampa.
Saturday I went to Bush Gardens for 12 hours - which means I rode exactly 7 rides, damn lines - Shiekra is AWESOME
Sunday I stayed in bed and read a book until 5:00 then I went to a party
Monday I spent the day with my dad, step-mom, and little brother - little brother is 15 and his friend one house over set a palm tree on fire so we got to see the firetruck on our street for an hour. Then his friends across the street are brothers and one shot a bottle rocket into the others eye, so one of the kids spent the day in the emergency room.
You will get a verbal tongue lashing from me for not calling when you were in Tampa.

fly said:
You will get a verbal tongue lashing from me for not calling when you were in Tampa.

I lost my phone while yakking my face off on the side of linebaugh. I had no idea I was in Tampa. I tried to walk home thinking I was in the median by Cobb's Landing on Alderman in Palm Harbor. Random car picked me up and drove me to my car. Apparently drinking is bad. :tard:

e-dubb said:
I lost my phone while yakking my face off on the side of linebaugh. I had no idea I was in Tampa. I tried to walk home thinking I was in the median by Cobb's Landing on Alderman in Palm Harbor. Random car picked me up and drove me to my car. Apparently drinking is bad. :tard:

You're going to end up on the news some day.

smileynev said:
Put in some sod, went to a wedding, bought some mulch, went and saw the longest yard, watched some TV, and thats about it I think.
Why the hell are you putting in sod this time of year? Doing it now is only slightly better then winter. The best time to do anything like that is in the spring or fall. :rolleyes: :tard: :heart:

Findakáno said:
Why the hell are you putting in sod this time of year? Doing it now is only slightly better then winter. The best time to do anything like that is in the spring or fall. :rolleyes: :tard: :heart:
he lives in minnesota, it's barely spring there right now :fly:

b_sinning said:
What type of truck?

myTruck.jpg

Findakáno said:

Because we weren't ready during the spring, and if we wait till fall all of our soil will erode into the back yard. We were originally going to hydroseed, but we got a great deal on the sod.

bitch

lemon_fresh said:
Sweet Jesus how much alcohol was innvolved in this "alleged" date raping?

Or were you being "rescued" from a beaching and confused the volunteers attempts to roll you back to sea with a sexual advance?

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

Whatever it was, I woke up with a 12in wide butthole.

e-dubb said:

Which corner of Linebaugh were you on? :hi2u:

DirkPhoenix said:
Nah, they weren't dealing on those. The 4.7 Magnum does just fine.

No hemi? You might as well just cut your penis off.

I spent all day Saturday at Ryan's parents house helping them pack up their house, they move today. Sunday we were supposed to go to some bbqs but we ended up playing x-box games most of the day, and then he got a migraine so we had to head to walgreens for a script. Monday we went grocery shopping and then back to Ryan's parents house to help them finish up some last minute moving stuff. Ryan's mom had just had shoulder surgery and was on pain meds, :fly: she is SO SILLY when she's stoned :fly: