What did you do over the holiday weekend?

Put in some sod, went to a wedding, bought some mulch, went and saw the longest yard, watched some TV, and thats about it I think.

woke up saturday morning and just happened to catch the very beginning of the 4400 marathon on USA...holy shit that show is good :drool: me and mah woman watched the the whole 1st season or whatever it was from 9am until 8pm :fly:

sunday night went to a friends house for some bbq chicken and ribs :drool:

monday went out on a friends new jet boat cocktail cruising all day which ended after a great fireworks display over the lake
here's the boat...pretty fun and quick
http://www.yamaha-motor.com/boat/products/modelhome/422/0/home.aspx

why_ask_why said:
woke up saturday morning and just happened to catch the very beginning of the 4400 marathon on USA...holy shit that show is good :drool: me and mah woman watched the the whole 1st season or whatever it was from 9am until 8pm :fly:

sunday night went to a friends house for some bbq chicken and ribs :drool:

monday went out on a friends new jet boat cocktail cruising all day which ended after a great fireworks display over the lake
here's the boat...pretty fun and quick
http://www.yamaha-motor.com/boat/products/modelhome/422/0/home.aspx

Shouldn't you be doing something more....worky.

why_ask_why said:
shouldn't you be doing something more knife and forky?

knives are for pussies. I'm a straight up fork cutter.

i moved in bill to our new home. in the process i sustained a mild concussion and lots of dumbass bruises because i was too dizzy to be careful. also spent the better part of monday at lowes and watching him and his mom find a place to put his mount

F33nX said:
i moved in bill to our new home. in the process i sustained a mild concussion and lots of dumbass bruises because i was too dizzy to be careful. also spent the better part of monday at lowes and watching him and his mom find a place to put his mount

Women shouldn't move stuff. Leave it to your better halfs.

F33nX said:

His mount?

Went to Tampa to see my Mom and brothers. Got in Late Friday. Saturday hung out and went to dinner. Then saw these really strange people that I met at Starebucks...weirdos...Then went to a party on Sunday where Bast got wasted and we played a lot of pool volley ball (it was fun!), then Monday we to my brother's new house, had a bar-b-que and went to Chanelside to watch a VERY good fireworks display. It was pretty awesome.