What did you do over the holiday weekend?

JJ Lady said:
Went to Tampa to see my Mom and brothers. Got in Late Friday. Saturday hung out and went to dinner. Then saw these really strange people that I met at Starebucks...weirdos...Then went to a party on Sunday where Bast got wasted and we played a lot of pool volley ball (it was fun!), then Monday we to my brother's new house, had a bar-b-que and went to Chanelside to watch a VERY good fireworks display. It was pretty awesome.
:shifty:

F33nX said:
i moved in bill to our new home. in the process i sustained a mild concussion and lots of dumbass bruises because i was too dizzy to be careful. also spent the better part of monday at lowes and watching him and his mom find a place to put his mount
:pics:

fly said:

soon enough, need to clean up some more though

and yes, i helped move stuff. without me he'd still be hauling his shit over there.

his mount= his first 8-point buck that he ever shot. it's dead sexy though :drool:

Friday night I went to eleven50
Satuday night I went to compound
Sunday I worked on the htpc
Monday I worked and then went to the Lenox Square fireworks. highlight of that trip was a Rocawear Ice Cream truck.

All the ikea stuff is at home. It was mainly an ikea scouting trip. My wife is going back in a few weeks with some friends and picking up a new loft bed for my son, a new couch for our den, new entertainment center for living room, some book cases for home offices, and tons of misc. stuff.

b_sinning said:
All the ikea stuff is at home. It was mainly an ikea scouting trip. My wife is going back in a few weeks with some friends and picking up a new loft bed for my son, a new couch for our den, new entertainment center for living room, some book cases for home offices, and tons of misc. stuff.
Well this is my formal request for pics. Can we get pics now? I bet yuor place is teh hotness

fly said:
Well this is my formal request for pics. Can we get pics now? I bet yuor place is teh hotness

Damn you are gay. Not that thats a bad thing.

Friday night I got drunk and threw up on the side of the road then tried to walk home from Tampa.
Saturday I went to Bush Gardens for 12 hours - which means I rode exactly 7 rides, damn lines - Shiekra is AWESOME
Sunday I stayed in bed and read a book until 5:00 then I went to a party
Monday I spent the day with my dad, step-mom, and little brother - little brother is 15 and his friend one house over set a palm tree on fire so we got to see the firetruck on our street for an hour. Then his friends across the street are brothers and one shot a bottle rocket into the others eye, so one of the kids spent the day in the emergency room.

fly said:

All we got at ikea this time was some stuff for my sons room and stuff for my wife's work. I'll try to get pictures if I remember later.

e-dubb said:
Friday night I got drunk and threw up on the side of the road then tried to walk home from Tampa.
Saturday I went to Bush Gardens for 12 hours - which means I rode exactly 7 rides, damn lines - Shiekra is AWESOME
Sunday I stayed in bed and read a book until 5:00 then I went to a party
Monday I spent the day with my dad, step-mom, and little brother - little brother is 15 and his friend one house over set a palm tree on fire so we got to see the firetruck on our street for an hour. Then his friends across the street are brothers and one shot a bottle rocket into the others eye, so one of the kids spent the day in the emergency room.
Holy crap, and I thought 6-Flags in MA was bad with the lines