What did you do over the holiday weekend?

It wasn't a holiday weekend for us Brits (obviously) but I'll fill you in for those who aren't interested. Saturday I worked, which was shit. Then I got stoned and went to see a movie, then I went back to the buddhist community and watched some TV and had another joint. Sunday I sat on a public park, made a new friend, smoked some joints, felt like shit. That's about it. :)

Enemy said:
It wasn't a holiday weekend for us Brits (obviously) but I'll fill you in for those who aren't interested. Saturday I worked, which was shit. Then I got stoned and went to see a movie, then I went back to the buddhist community and watched some TV and had another joint. Sunday I sat on a public park, made a new friend, smoked some joints, felt like shit. That's about it. :)

Drugs are bad, mmmkay?

With a body like that you should be whoring, not smoking.

I don't understand drugs, espeically pot. I don't understand how people can like that enough to do it every day. No thanks man.

zengirl said:
I don't understand drugs, espeically pot. I don't understand how people can like that enough to do it every day. No thanks man.

If it tasted like cheese I would understand better.

DirkPhoenix said:
From what I understand (asking some old college friends), after a while it tastes like cotton candy dipped in chocolate.
I know of some that supposedly tastes like blueberries. Sure does SMELL like blueberries. :fly:

fly said:
Thats why GHB, coke, and ecstacy is where its at. :cool:
I'm not allowed to do any of those. I have very, very bad reactions to mood altering drugs, so I'd probably be one of the people who died trying X for the first time.

zengirl said:
I'm not allowed to do any of those. I have very, very bad reactions to mood altering drugs, so I'd probably be one of the people who died trying X for the first time.
Usually the people that die from trying "Ecstacy" die because what they have taken is not really ecstacy.
And why is it called 'X' there? Was it made popular by the WWF?

Galen said:
Usually the people that die from trying "Ecstacy" die because what they have taken is not really ecstacy.

X is common slang for it. Very often people get DXM instead of X and then their body heat spikes and they croak.

Galen said:
I'm guessing they call it "x" here because we're too lazy to say Ecstacy... and Ecst sounds like "X", so there you have it.

b_sinning said:
X is common slang for it. Very often people get DXM instead of X and then their body heat spikes and they croak.
DXM was a craze here in the early 90's, but it hasn't really reappeared since then. Our major problem is how tolerant society is of marijuana etc.

b_sinning said:

They also drink themselves to death. With water.

zengirl said:
I'm guessing they call it "x" here because we're too lazy to say Ecstacy... and Ecst sounds like "X", so there you have it.
Perhaps. Reminds me of that drug from Robocop though, what's it called? Nuke?

Galen said:

The guy who created it named it that because his ex-girlfriend Stacy was a psycho bitch. So he named it ex-Stacy because it fucks people up, much like her effect on their relationship and everyone around her.

True story.

Seriously.

I'm not kidding here.

Why would I lie about that?

Sarcasmo said:
The guy who created it named it that because his ex-girlfriend Stacy was a psycho bitch. So he named it ex-Stacy because it fucks people up, much like her effect on their relationship and everyone around her.

True story.

Seriously.

I'm not kidding here.

Why would I lie about that?
Omg, you've actually cracked me up :lol: You win clever points to day for sure