What are you eating for breakfast?

April already convinced me that a BBQ smoothie is a bad idea. The only other variation I have in mind is a breakfast skillet with crispy taters, some onions and bell peppers, pork, and a little cheese and egg as a binder for it all. The rest either has been eaten or frozen for later/shipping.

we will be glad to take some meat offa you. :drool:

April already convinced me that a BBQ smoothie is a bad idea. The only other variation I have in mind is a breakfast skillet with crispy taters, some onions and bell peppers, pork, and a little cheese and egg as a binder for it all. The rest either has been eaten or frozen for later/shipping.

sounds like j. christopher's...you ever eat at that one near your house? good stuff

theac, you could call that creation the southern focaccia (or however it's spelled)

I'm starving. I skipped breakfast knowing we were all going to a kick ass Mexican restaurant for our Boss' Day lunch.

I just masturbated for breakfast. But I would like to try one of those things Bast made the other thread about. I might have to camp out at their place so I can roll out of bed in the morning to get one :drool:

Which restaurant?

Edit: Boss' Day Lunch? Ghey.

Chuy's @ Knox/Henderson. Best messican food in downtown Dallas.

Law firms are big on Boss' Day, judging by the few I've worked for. It's an excuse to get together and drink margaritas during the work day.

Last edited: