What are you eating for breakfast?

So Ape, do you have more sex with Fly now to prove he is not gay? I would if I were you. I would have sex with him until it hurt. Then I would go one more time to make sure. Of course if I was to have sex with him, it wouldn't prove he was straight. But if you did, it would. I mean, don't get me wrong, he's a great catch, totally hot and a real sweetheart. I mean I would bang him if I had the chance. But this wouldn't prove what we wanted to prove. I am just saying if I were you, I would shag him into next week, then start it off again. I would make him beg for gods that don't even exist yet. I just think you should do the same as what I am thinking I would do to him. I mean because that would prove he was straight, right?

So Ape, do you have more sex with Fly now to prove he is not gay? I would if I were you. I would have sex with him until it hurt. Then I would go one more time to make sure. Of course if I was to have sex with him, it wouldn't prove he was straight. But if you did, it would. I mean, don't get me wrong, he's a great catch, totally hot and a real sweetheart. I mean I would bang him if I had the chance. But this wouldn't prove what we wanted to prove. I am just saying if I were you, I would shag him into next week, then start it off again. I would make him beg for gods that don't even exist yet. I just think you should do the same as what I am thinking I would do to him. I mean because that would prove he was straight, right?

Are you fucking with me?

Are you fucking with me?

What? I would never do such a thing!! Why would I fuck with you? You are a woman and I have a man to be fucking instead.

I figured I made fun of fly enough already and he doesn't deserve it. He's a good guy :heart:

What? I would never do such a thing!! Why would I fuck with you? You are a woman and I have a man to be fucking instead.

I figured I made fun of fly enough already and he doesn't deserve it. He's a good guy :heart:

Hehe, I know he is. :swoon:

this thread is now about lunch
forced myself to get a salad...put tuna, brocolli, tomato, wee bit of cheese, hard boiled egg, olives and vinagrette on it...washing it down with water

this thread is now about lunch
forced myself to get a salad...put tuna, broccoli, tomato, wee bit of cheese, hard boiled egg, olives and vinaigrette on it...washing it down with water

Gawd, that sounds delicious.

(with this firefox spell checker I love going through and correcting everyones posts that I quote)