What are you eating for breakfast?

dbzeag

Wants to kiss you where it stinks
Jun 9, 2006
Marklar
₥1,014
Apple granola bar, celery, carrots, vitamized water, then maybe a banana if I am still hungry. I am trying to detox from this weekend's bout with cholesterol and fat.

Anyone else?

Just had some quick maple and brown sugar oatmeal. Fly and I gained about 8lbs between the both of us this weekend. Yuck!

Just had some quick maple and brown sugar oatmeal. Fly and I gained about 8lbs between the both of us this weekend. Yuck!

I gained over 5 :( And I was already fat before the weekend :( I kinda skipped dinner last night, and tonight I hope to be working out hardcore to get this gut off.

Then the next time we meet, I will have ripped abs and I will shave them a la Fly and show him up ;) We will see who is the gayest of them all!!

Damn this was a non-gay thread :(

When I really think about it, it should not surprise me that the both of you weigh yourselves every morning. Wow.

When I really think about it, it should not surprise me that the both of you weigh yourselves every morning. Wow.

Morning, when they come home from work, after working out, before bed... :fly:

I guess it takes a lot of dedication to be and stay that hot

Raspberry Kolache and a cup of coffee. Then I'll drink water and munch on some almonds throughout the day.