Thread WAW's right. I haven't been here in a while :(

Back to the OP, inline's new phone
hello-kitty-cell-phone.jpg

Wait, you actually have a living TP1??? Didn't they have like a 50% DOA rate? :lol:

Amazingly enough, I do. It's buggy as shit, the touch screen has down's syndrome, and it looses it's charge faster than a 90 year old who drank a red bull. WinMo is disappointing. to say the least. Web browsing, either through IE Mobile or Opera Mobile, is embarrassing, and the size of the screen has me looking for some Enzyte.

Blackberry is VERY solid though.

Easily the most indestructible phone I ever had both hardware and software wise.

iPhone gets an automatic lose becuase of the lack of a real keyboard

Palm loses because it's, well, Palm.

Android and WinMo I can get behind, but I'm not ready to assimilate into the Google Horde so I went WinMo.

You get used to the iPhone keyboard pretty quickly.

I had a Treo 700 before the iPhone and it only took about a week to get used it.

You get used to the iPhone keyboard pretty quickly.

Not if you have man hands. The fact that you still can't landscape some aspects of the keyboard makes it a worthless touchscreen for me.

(To give a general idea of the size of my hands, on a full size piano, my fingers can stretch across 11 keys and I wear a size 13 ring)

Last edited:
Amazingly enough, I do. It's buggy as shit, the touch screen has down's syndrome, and it looses it's charge faster than a 90 year old who drank a red bull. WinMo is disappointing. to say the least. Web browsing, either through IE Mobile or Opera Mobile, is embarrassing, and the size of the screen has me looking for some Enzyte.

Thats the other complaint Ive heard. Do you even get a day out of the battery?

touchscreen keyboards are shit. They are statistically slower to type on, and with my dry hands, completely useless.

Not if you have man hands. The fact that you still can't landscape some aspects of the keyboard makes it a worthless touchscreen for me.

(To give a general idea of the size of my hands, on a full size piano, my fingers can stretch across 11 keys and I wear a size 13 ring)
That has been fixed.